Home Depot Garden Center Reviews

Ranked #346 out of 1095 in Misc

June 23, 2017

Fill out the survey on your receipt

I was at the Home Depot in Mississauga on Mavis, I just love it when an employee goes above and beyond to help. I watched this man help this elderly lady so much I think he kept going all over to show her different products that she needed but the store is too big for her to move around. I asked his name and told him what a great man he was, he smiled from ear to ear and said I just think of my grandmother and want to give that extra time. I filled out my survey from my recipt and noted his name, I really hope they let him know what a great job he is doing.

May 26, 2017

This is our go to garden center every year! Amazing variety of flowers and colours! They have a wide variety of veggies and loads of decorations. I did notice however, some items were a bit more expensive compared to previous seasons. (Isn't everything now though. . *sigh* lol)

May 12, 2017

The place is enormous with millions of goods for home and garden. Lighting ,Bathroom,Flooring, Doors, Power tools, Electrical Appliances- Everything! I could easily lost there all alone -BUT all employees I asked them to assist me were super kind and generously provided me with their guided assistance.
    Certainly I would visit them again and again. Moreover, you think for one-time-a-year job to perform is too much to pay by buying cost-expensive set of tools? No problem, Just rent a tool you need for 4 hours or 24 hours and all win.

February 15, 2016

This is one of my go to places in spring for all my gardening needs ... supplies, tools, flowers, and seeds. They have great variety and reasonable prices.

April 13, 2015

I love to shop at Home Depot! Mostly for a lot of gardening stuff, and I always find really nice flowers at Home Depot. They have so much selection to choose from and amazing paints and lighting for your home.

March 16, 2015

I really enjoy shopping at the Home Depot Garden Center. They have so many varieties of plants for all your gardening needs. I usually start planning my garden just after Easter. I start with the greenery then the rose bushes and vines like Clementis. Then the rest after Mothers Day. Home Depot has everything I need to get the job done, including accessories and garden soil. I love the one stop shopping that the Home Depot Garden Center provides. The staff is very helpful and courteous. A great place to shop.

March 16, 2015

I love Home Depot Garden Center. You can always find me there 1st as soon as the last frost is over and Spring has sprung! I love buying their various trees and setting them out. They have all grown so much over the past few years. I buy bags of mulch by the pallet load and get them to deliver it. I usually get the red or brown mulch. Their flowers are great, I try to get the packs of 18. I love to buy several different varieties and pot them together for interesting and contrasting colors.

March 16, 2015

Maybe it's just my location, but I'm never that impressed with Home Depot's garden center. They never lay it out quite right-- too crowded. Their plants are sometimes nice, but a lot of the time they're not the greatest quality. They start out alright, but it's like the people working there don't bother to keep the plants alive the farther along you get in the season. I'd rather go to the Loblaws/Real Canadian Superstore ones.

March 16, 2015

My family loves to head over to the "Home Depot Garden Center". Quality plants, trees, shrubs and accessories. Friendly, helpful staff that know their products and are knowledgeable. We always find what we need. They have a return policy if for any reason the product you purchased is defective or unhealthy. A lovely selection and I found that their shelves are always full of lovely plants and unique accessories.