Irresistibles Old-fashioned potato chips - Olive and feta flavour

Irresistibles Old-fashioned potato chips - Olive and feta flavour Reviews

3.4/5
Ranked #1018 out of 2380 in Grocery

May 28, 2017

I denied attempting to taste these chips at first; but after caving, I found them to be quite delightful. I'm not a fan of either Olives or Feta so I appreciate that I was able to eat almost a full bag to myself!

2.3/5

April 22, 2017

These chips are okay if you want a change in chip flavor. I find all of Irresistible potato chips to always a fair size chip, always are fresh and the flavors for the most part a dead on.

These reminded me of eating a Greek salad with an olive oil dressing, more on the 'oil' side. My husband loved them, for me they were just okay. I am a potato chip lover, if I allowed myself I could eat a whole bag, but not with these, I ate a handful, and then I was good, I didn't care to reach in the bag for more.

June 21, 2016

Metro brand (irresistibles chips) great crunch, similar to mrs vickies chips but like half the price. Has a salty taste with hints of feta cheese. I don't really taste the olive, but I do think these chips are great tasting. I would buy again. Was also a hit with my kids.

Natrel Lactose Free Milk