John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Defining Conditioner Reviews
#42 in Shampoo

This NEW curl defining conditioner for curly hair gives you rich nourishment for bouncy, defined curls. The conditioner helps bundle curls and redefine your curl shape to help give you perfect, curly style.

• Best for curly and wavy hair
  • Helps give curls bounce and definition
  • Nourishes hair for healthy-looking, frizz-free hair*

*For frizz-free curls, follow with John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Nourishing Crème Oil. You may also enjoy John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Sulphate Free Shampoo.

August 19, 2021

Deep conditioning

I found this conditioner really gave my hair a deep condition and left it feeling smooth and soft. My curls looked more defined after using and my hair was easier to deranged and brush.

August 18, 2021

Didn’t do what it stated

Having wavy hair, which curls easily through scrunching and the right products, I assumed this would leave my hair looking good. However, it seemed to add extra weight to my hair which didn’t allow curls to form properly. Was very disappointed as smell and texture of the product was great.

August 18, 2021

Lovely conditioner

I liked this conditioner, it left my hair soft and my natural curls seemed a bit more defined. It made my hair look shiny too. I don’t normally use conditioner but may start after trying this product.

John Frieda dream curls conditioner

I have used the dream curl range for years and I have loved it for years. I took a slight break from it to try other curly shampoos and conditioners ( sorry John Frieda) and I can honestly say not one that I have tried has given me the results this does. It really does make my curls bounce and shine and really conditions my hair. I like to feel the "slip" on my hair after conditioning and my comb just glides through my hair. I really believe I will use these products FOREVER , best ones for me personally

Great

Really nice shampoo, lovely smell and my hair feels so soft afterwards. I am loving the smell it leaves and will definitely be recommending this to any other curly ladies I know.

Soft curly hair

This conditioner does exactly as it says.
    My hair is frizz free now and curls are more defined and hair is so much more softer and shiny. The scent of this shampoo is beautiful. I love it.

Very light

Found this to be very light not suitable for thick hair felt like I had to use loads. Did not feel the met my needs for hair felt like a cheaper conditioner and not from a good name.

Lovely conditioner

So the instructions say to apply a generous amount to wet hair as it absorbs really well. I was dubious but it really did! Felt like my hair really took on this product before thoroughly rinsing out. Final verdict - really liked it!

Really enhances curls

I have wavy hair but it always is frizzy and looks awful. Using the conditioner definitely tsmes frizz and really enhanced my waves. I was shocked by difference it made. Definitely worth buying. Highly recommended.

Amazing

I honestly couldn't wait to try this product as my hair can be very dry and my curls needed something to tame the frizz. I love the packaging of the product the texture and smell are divine also. my hair looks and feels amazing I will be purchasing this product from now on I highly recommend it!!