John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Defining Conditioner Reviews
#42 in Shampoo

This NEW curl defining conditioner for curly hair gives you rich nourishment for bouncy, defined curls. The conditioner helps bundle curls and redefine your curl shape to help give you perfect, curly style.

• Best for curly and wavy hair
  • Helps give curls bounce and definition
  • Nourishes hair for healthy-looking, frizz-free hair*

*For frizz-free curls, follow with John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Nourishing Crème Oil. You may also enjoy John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Sulphate Free Shampoo.

August 17, 2021

Conditioner

This conditioner not only softens the hair it also reduces frizz. I sometimes leave my hair to dry if I don’t have time in the mornings, it would normally go really frizzy and messy but this little bundle has tamed those locks!

Great to define curls.

This conditioner works well on my hair and really helped define the curls my hair was nice and didnt look frizzy after using it. The fragrance was nice and I could smell it on my hair even after a few hours.

Complete Curl Care

This conditioner is absolutely amazing!! And a little goes a long way, even on thick curly hair like mine. It smells gorgeous and leaves my hair tangle free, looking healthy and shiny. I use this after using the Dream Curls shampoo for amazing looking curls

Curltastic

Hair was more manageable and created softer curls when working with hair after treatment. I found my curls had a renewed bounce and the shine and definition of colour stood out.

Curly girl convert

Such a fantastic product. The scent initially won me over. It smelt like such a High end product. Using it, my hair felt instantly stronger and nourishes. And once dry, the glossiness was jaw dropping

Soft and light

This is definitely a recommended product, after applying for minimal time I noticed a huge difference in my hair. Significantly softer and didn’t feel heavy either which I was very pleased with. I can see the bottle lasting a long time as a little goes a long way. Nice scent to it as well.

August 16, 2021

Might have found what I needed

I have a curly hair that is dull due to dye treatments. I generally have a dull thick hair. I had just started doing the curly girl method. I used this set of conditioner and shampoo and it made my curls more defined. It did not take all my frizz away but it has calmed my hair. I would defo recommend this to people with curls

smells amazing

i really liked using this conditioner its really thick and creamy and covers well
    works well and leaves hair shiny and soft with no greasy residue atfer use and really smells amazing

Super soft

After using the shampoo, this had the same great smell and left my hair feeling super soft and particularly shiny - it still is soft and shiny 5 days later!

More curl definition

I used this in combination with the shampoo and curl definer creme. Whilst my curls were more defined, my hair was still fairly frizzy and I wasn’t confident enough to wear my hair down. It may work better on hair with more defined curls. My roots were also quite greasy after less than 2 days which is unusual