John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Defining Conditioner Reviews
#43 in Shampoo

This NEW curl defining conditioner for curly hair gives you rich nourishment for bouncy, defined curls. The conditioner helps bundle curls and redefine your curl shape to help give you perfect, curly style.

• Best for curly and wavy hair
  • Helps give curls bounce and definition
  • Nourishes hair for healthy-looking, frizz-free hair*

*For frizz-free curls, follow with John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Nourishing Crème Oil. You may also enjoy John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Sulphate Free Shampoo.

August 16, 2021

Lovely range for luscious curls!

I have loved John Frieda's Dream Curls range for so long, getting the right shampoo & conditioner combo is tough for those with curly hair. Especially mine as it's actually quite thin. So seeing that they had a brand new range out that was Sulphate Free I knew I had to try it. It has made my curls bounce, I am in love. The conditioner is a lovely thin consistency as sometimes conditioners can either make my hair super greasy or doesn’t get rid of tugs, as the directions say, it does absorb into your hair quickly so you may need to use quite a bit if you have long hair. The only thing for me is that John Frieda can be quite price for someone on a budget but you pay more for quality hair care. So if you have wavy/curly hair, I would definitely give this range a go!

Beautiful curls

Thia has brought my hair back to having lovely natural waves. I thought they had started to disappear with using other products but this makes such a difference smooth and sleek

Miracle in a bottle

This stuff is incredible for my thick curly frizzy hair both me and my daughter have controllable beautiful curls because of this incredible product. I have already gone and bought more. Thank you so much John frieda we needed this

Nice soft hair

I am using Dream Curls Condition for about week,my hair are more soft but not really curly as I would hope for. Maybe I need to use this product longer, to see real effects.

Dream Curls - John Frieda

This is the first time I have purchased this product. I'm pleasantly surprised at how good it it. I have used many conditioners in the past and have to say that this is definitely the best one I have used. Texture is perfectly adequate and easily applied. Also washes out easily with no residue requiring additional rinsing. Highly recommended. I was given this for free so even better.

Amazing curls

I used this alongside the dream curls shampoo and left my hair to air dry the curls were lovely and defined would recommend this highly and would purchase again

Love this!!

This Is exact what my curls needed. I absolutely love the smell and the texture and it works really well when you squish do consish. As someone with naturally curly hair I do get a lot of frizz and this really help keep it under control. I really really love the fragrance.

Loving the results

The Conditioner really helped my wavy flyaway hair, i loved the silky shiny finish on my dark hair, definitely a recommended product for those with my kind of hair 🙂🙂

Amazing conditioner

This has left my hair feeling soft and made my Curls non frizz I have already went put and got more so I don't run out of the products thanks alot will definitely recommend it

Amazing

I just loved using this conditioner my hair felt and also smelt amazing after using this product once it left my natural curly hair feel great again no frizz no stray hairs sticking out it i will definitely be purchasing this product i use it every couple of days on my hair and it is safe to say my hair has never felt better.