Johnson's Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 01, 2012

Great and gentle shampoo. I've even used it on my dog because he fuss around when getting a bath. I don't have to worry about shampoo getting into his eyes now.

May 01, 2012

I have used this shampoo for both my boys. I love that it is gentle on the skin and eyes. It doesn't dry them out and leaves them smelling great. For a name brand product the price is fair.

April 25, 2012

I do love this shampoo for my little guy, nothing better than washing your baby and smelly their sweet skin afterwards

April 22, 2012

love this used it for all my kids

April 21, 2012

The BEST baby shampoo !!! It is so gentle .

April 21, 2012

I used all the Johnson's products on my son when he was a baby they have been around a long time and a very trusted company. I've tried the no name version of these products and there just not the same.Its such a nice mild shampoo and all there products have such a nice light clean smell.Now that my son is all grown up I still purchase this I clean all my makeup brushes and hair brushes with it.Its also a fantastic eye makeup remover.Its also hypoallergenic and Dermatologist tested a great household staple that I always have in my home.

April 21, 2012

I have used this product to bathe my niece and it works great.

April 20, 2012

I have always love this shampoo...and use it now for my grandchildren....don't ever change it......thanks

April 18, 2012

Love love love this shampoo!!! We use it for the kids, the dog and I even shave my legs with it!!

April 17, 2012

I LOVE Johnson's Baby Shampoo!
    It was always around the house growing up and I keep a bottle in my apartment as well :)
    I use it occasionally on myself and I always use it on my dog. It works to keep his eyes from stinging during bath time :)
    Such a gentle shampoo and I absolutely love the scent :)