Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

September 29, 2016

I love this product as it leaves my baby's natural baby smell. It's very refreshing and easy to wash. My husband loves to kiss my baby's hair. My baby is still smells fresh by the end of the day:)

September 27, 2016

I remember using this product when I was young.
    Always had a bottle at home and all my kids' hair was cleaned with this shampoo.

The smell always brings back memories.

September 27, 2016

I remember using this on my babies. I love that it does not have much fragrance and it was almost moisturizing and made the hair very shiny. Makes me wonder if I should be using this on myself. It lathers up real nice and rinses out pretty easily and does not irritate the eyes or skin. I trust this product 100 percent. I would use this again if I were to have more babies. It is a great product

September 24, 2016

I use Johnson's baby shampoo to clean my makeup brushes almost every day. It works very well and is very affordable. I can also find coupons online for it so it makes it even more affordable. :)

September 21, 2016

I have three children. As babies I used this shampoo at bath time. It is my favorite for babies. It smells so good and the scent stays on your baby for a while after bath time so they smell fresh and clean. I also like that it's very gentle on baby skin. I used it even when they were toddlers. This shampoo is always sold at a good price if you're on a budget. Sometimes I still buy it for my youngest just because I love the scent so much. It takes me back to when they were little babies. I always buy this for my friends when they are having a baby. It makes a great baby shower gift.

September 21, 2016

My parents used Johnsons on me and now I'm using it on my kids. You cant go wrong. The smell is comforting and soothing. It gets my kids hair clean. I look for sales but if thete are no sales, I usually use johnsons on my kids so I would go out and buy it if I run out.

September 15, 2016

I love all Johnson and Johnson products. This is one of my favorites, you can use it on newborns and can continue to use throughout your kids childhood. I have a 7 year old and I still use it on him. I will verify the tear fee formula it allows my son to gain some independence by washing his own hair, and I don't have to worry about stinging soap eyes. I even like to use it every once in a while (shhhh. My secret)

September 09, 2016

I love all Johnson products but the original shampoo is one of my favourites. It leaves my baby smelling like... well, a baby. You need very little to get baby clean and she smells great all day long.

September 07, 2016

Perfect for anyone with a baby or toddler. Especially great for newborns! It works great on their soft gentle and fragile skin. I love using this for my newborns hair, it works great.

August 24, 2016

I love this scent of the Lavendar bedtime baby bath. It's so soothing and calming. It gets my little guy really clean from head to toe and he smells so wonderful afterwards. I really find it helps get him into the bedtime routine for a better nights sleep.