Johnson's Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Only products I use

johnsons is the only products I used on my two children! Shampoo I still use it on my child who is almost 3. It smells good and it's not too expensive.

Love it!

The smell alone makes me want to keep buying this! Such a sweet smell. Gentle for washing babies. But when you no longer have babies and still love it, it works great for washing my makeup brushes.

Great

Works good will buyWorks good will buy again againWorks good will buyWorks good will buy again againWorks good will buy againWorks good will buy againWorks good will buy againWorks good will buy againWorks good will buy again

February 22, 2018

J’utilise Baby Johnson’s depuis beaucoup beaucoup d’années. Pour moi c’est un très bon produit. j’adore son odeur qui rappel l’odeur du nouveau né

February 21, 2018

Love this product!!

We have used a couple of different brands for baby shampoo but Johnson's original baby shampoo was definitely our favorite for our baby as well as us. The smell is amazing, it doesn't hurt our baby's eyes, and the fact that our child never cries from tangles in her hair is the best part.

February 21, 2018

Love it

I have been using johson products since my first born son almost 16 years ago.
    I wouldnt change to another brand.
    It is very good on babies skin I really love the smell.

Literally no more tears

I use to use this in my kids when they were babies. I have to. Say this was the only product they didn’t complain about eyes stinging. They use to hate washing their hair with other shampoos. This was the only one they would let me even put shampoo.
    Also it’s really mild and they hair was always soft for a few days.

1.8/5

johnson

Pas mon préférer du tout. Je trouve la qualité très banale. Trop liquide, l'odeur est très ordinaire. J'aime beaucoup utilisé des produits bio sur ma fille sans agent chimique

This Is A Well Loved Product

We have 5 granddaughters so this shampoo has been in our family for generations. Used for our children and now theirs, my hubby decided he was going to use it too for himself because of it's gentleness. Tried and true so goes the saying!

February 19, 2018

When you become a mother for the first time, everything is overwhelming. The one thing that shouldn't be is giving your baby a bath and washing their hair. I love this baby shampoo, it is completely tear free and smells so sweet. Its the only thing i trusted for both of my babies.