Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

December 22, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Best baby shampoo

This is the only baby shampoo that does not have my kids crying if it gets in their eyes. I have tried many others & always come back to this one. It also has a nice clean baby smell & I sometimes use it for myself:)

December 19, 2019

Super produit

Wow! On ne se trompe jamais avec cette marque.
    Il est super doux et sent tellement bon sur le bébé.
    Le format est resonable et le prix est bon.
    Pour celles qui non jamais essayer. Je vous le recommande.

December 19, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Only shampoo I'll use

I love this shampoo. My kids are clean and smell good everytime! It is worth the money and I recommend it to anyone and everyone who asks about good shampoos.

December 18, 2019

Great for babies

I haven’t use anything for my babies, it’s perfect for there hair and it easy to Rinse off, and it doesn’t get into there eyes, I have tried other products but this one is my favourite.

Vermont, United States

I continue to buy Johnson and Johnson over and over!

The best! I've used Johnson and Johnson products on all 3 of my kids, gentle on skin and a long lasting scent. I've never had issues with it. My babies love the scent also.

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Baby bath

I love this so much I have used it from day one for my little girl so soft on the skin perfect for baby’s smells amazing I have even used it on myself I love all Johnson products as they are very kind to your skin

Would not recommend

This product is a better option than other johnsons shampoos because it doesn’t contain paraben, phtalates or dyes. However, it does contain perfume and because baby skin is very sensitive, I prefer using perfume free products.

December 16, 2019

Great stuff for my family

I used this with my children since were babies some 23 years ago and still use to this day with my grand children I love that it no more tears wish that was around when my daughtwrvwas a baby lol ,,better late then never

1.0/5

December 14, 2019
    Walsall, United Kingdom

Waste of money

I had a bottle of this in a gift I received when pregnant and I don't rate it at all, the Asda branded one works a lot better and it's a lot cheaper too.

2.3/5

December 14, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Not really good one

Price is good, but quality and smell it could be better. Babies don't like a smell, I don't like too. It has a lot bubbles that's why I don't like much. I can't recommend it.