Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

October 07, 2020

No tears

Well I'm a kid's of uses product. And no tears means no tears. It's a great brunot well made and sides out the washer's the baby and/or small children really well.

Love the scent

I Use this on my son every time he has a bath. I love the scent. Its also great because is doesnt burn it it goes in their eyes or dry out their skin. i would definitely recommend this product.

2.8/5

Plus and Minus

I love the smell and feeling of the shampoo. Does not sting if contacts with the eyes. However my kids have thick curly hair, type 4C and this shampoo only dries out their hair.

Not just for babies

Johnson's baby shampoo has always been the best light fragrance, gentle to the skin shampoo we have ever used in our family. We have used with all our babies through the years and we all still use it when needing a more gentle, sensitive skin shampoo. Especially after salon colouring harshness on the scalp, or summertime accidental sunburn. After all this time it remains a family favorite!

October 05, 2020

Good choice for sensitive skin

This product is very good and efficient for sensitive skin. It smoothes it and i think it kind of hydrates as well. I must say that they’re product’s used to be way better, but they still are a lead in the business area.

lashes!

i use this baby shampoo, to wash my lashes. it’s so soft and gentle and i sometimes use it to wash my body! i love this soap. and u hear great things about washing baby’s with it lmaoooo!

October 05, 2020

I loved this product for my kid

I try this product because my kid was very sensitive with other brands. When I used it, I loved. It's amazing, smell delicious how honey, and it's delicate with her eyes and skin. My 3 years old girl looks a beautiful hair.

Good one

The best shampoo for my daughter’s hair
    Johnson'sbaby Shampoo is a pure, mild and gentle shampoo that will not sting your baby's eyes or irritate the scalp. It is really No More Tears

Love it

We just started using this a month ago and there is no looking back. This shampoo is great for shampoo and body wash. My little ones hair is left so soft. It is also easy on the eyes

October 04, 2020

Good

This shampoo best for my baby. I tried many baby shampoos for my son’s hair and body. But at last Johnson’s is my favourite and no tears is what I like.