Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Baby shampoo

Johnson Baby Shampoo is a legend. As soon that I knew that I was pregnant. I got prepared and bought Johnson Baby shampoo. The smell is delicate for a baby .

natural

My baby was diagnosed with eczema when she was 3 months old, since then we were advised to use gentle shampoos and washes for her. Good thing Johnson's baby shampoo is gentle and as natural as water. we used it with no hesitations and it suited her. now she is 5 but still we use Johnsons shampoo and wash for her

New York, United States

Good stuff

This shampoo smells amazing! I
    Love using this on my baby. It leaves her skin so soft and fresh smelling. I wouldn’t use any other product. It’s a great price also. I would highly recommend.

Suitable for all ages

I used Johnson's Baby Shampoo for my three kids I highly recommend it. It has a good smell too and my kids did not suffer any dryness skin from this product. I sometimes use it to my hair too.

Ohio, United States

Baby shampoo

This product has a great smell to it and keeps my kids hair nice and soft. It also last for a long time if buying a big bottle and only use about a pump.

New York, United States

I would buy this every time.

I have used this product for my youngest daughter for over a year and it works great and makes her smell wonderful. Would recommend to others and would continue to buy.

November 28, 2020
    California, United States

Great no tear shampoo.

Love using this for the kids. Best product out there for your new born. We have used this product for all our children and it is hands down the best. Non irritating and smells great too.

November 25, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

For adults too

Mummy 7 daughters favorite!After trying severalproducts and having nothing really suitable, a dermatologist recommended the Johnson2 range for my body. After a week of using only this product to wash and moisturise my body, my skin issues had disappeared! Can not recommend enough!!

November 25, 2020

Best for Babe.

Since my daughter was born, I’ve been using Johnson’s everything. Now that she is almost 4, I still do. The Johnson’s shampoo is probably the only shampoo that hasn’t caused a freak out during bath time, because it doesn’t sting eyes, smells great and just what we’re used to.

November 24, 2020

Works great!

Live j&j;products. It does it job and smells amazing! It is great for my babies sensitive skin. I use this for my whole family and it is great. I highly recommend this product.