Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

December 17, 2020

I would repurchase this

This is one of my favorites for my two year old daughter. It keeps her hair clean and silky. I love the fresh light scent. The price is amazing compared to other baby shampoos.

December 11, 2020

Nice product

I have been using this product to shower my baby and it's so good. It doesn't hurt baby's eyes and is easy to clean. The variety of smells is also abundant to your taste

Selangor, Malaysia

For all ages

It might not only suit babies, but adults too, though not mentioned anywhere on the bottle. But after some days of using this shampoo you will loose your hair volume in case the formula doesn’t suit your hair type.

Amazing

Perfect for cleaning my makeup brushes/beauty blenders!

My little man loves the Johnson and Johnson line and it always smells amazing plus I have sensitive skin so it works well for me when I run out of regular shampoo and doesn’t make my hair feel oily

December 06, 2020

Perfect for cleaning my makeup brushes/beauty blenders!

Gets the product out of my makeup brushes/blenders without leaving them feeling dried out or ruined! I have sensitive skin so it works well for me when I run out of regular shampoo aswell! Lol

Top 10

A great combination for all skin types. I have been using since my kids were just young and still do, they're 10 & 12 now. Hypoallergenic, no tears, for sensitive skin, need I say more?

December 06, 2020

Our family go to for multiple generations!

My grandma used it, My mom used it and now I use it! We love Johnsons formula. So soft and light and an amazing scent. We pair up with the Johnsons lotion after bath and our baby boy absolutely loves bath and massage time thanks to these products!

December 05, 2020

Have been using this stuff for years!

I continue to use this even though my son isn’t a little baby anymore. I LOVE Johnson’s products and will be using them with our new baby as well! Gentle and was good for our little guys skin.

December 03, 2020

Some of the best baby shampoo out there!

Absolutely love it! My favourite brand of shampoo to use on my daughter! Foams up very nicely and don’t need to use to much to wash her with! Definitely recommend it and will definitely keep using it till she grows out of it!

December 02, 2020

My kids love to use this for their baths

I like to purchase this brand of shampoo and shampoo plus bath for my kids as they like the pump and easy to use by themselves without help. The smell is nice and mild and great for kids