Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal Reviews
#1 in Cereal

Make yours a Sunny™ day! The Kellogg’s Raisin Bran cereal you’ve loved for years has been loving you right back, with over 25 percent of your recommended daily value of dietary fiber in every bowl. With so many raisin bran choices, what does one smiling sun offer that generations have loved? Why, Two Scoops of delicious raisins, of course!

July 08, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Old trusty favorite

Raisin bran is one of my go to cereals. It's one of my favorites because of the bran to raisin ratio is spot on. I can count on my two scoops to not let me down. I know I'm gonna get all my flavors in every bite. I will always be as faithful to my two scoops as they are to the two scoops.

May 10, 2020

Perfect balance

Raisin Bran is by far my favourite cereal. The ratio of bran flakes to raisins is absolutely perfect and the fact that it's loaded up raisins is everything I want. Literally can't go a bite without them!
    The raisins have a sugar coating but I think the fact that bran flakes aren't sweet at all really balances this cereal out.
    The bran flakes do get soggy quite quickly but I enjoy that in my cereal, so just an FYI if soggy cereals not your thing.

April 28, 2020

The only one worth buying!

Kellogg’s raisin bran has no competition in my humble opinion. The ratio of raisins to flakes ensures that you get raisins and flakes in every spoonful of cereal, not worth buying any other brand!

April 28, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal - good

Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal- is a good cereal that reminds me of my childhood, and gives me comfort as an adult when I'm not feeling the greatest and or just want a pick me up. I love that they advertise '2 scoops' but really in the years since the advertisements I saw as a kid, the raisins are less and less. Also, I am not a fan of cereal companies that keep reducing box size while increasing prices (that's price gouging - and it's not fair to the consumer as cereal is one of those cupboard staples!).

April 16, 2020

Perfect pour ma santé

Pas trop sucrées. De plus, tout le monde vendent ces céréales, pour leur fibre. Donc, je recommande assurément! Je prendrais plus de raisins, par contre!

April 15, 2020

Sweet Raisins

This cereal has always been a family favorite. It's so healthy for you and has a great sweet taste of raisins. Raisin Bran is also very filling - so a little bit goes a long way.

March 27, 2020
    Indiana, United States

Family Favorite

My family always comes back to Kellogg's Raisin Bran. We love the taste and it is filling. We love all the raisins in the cereal and the overall taste. I would recommend.

January 19, 2020

Two Scoops of Goodness

I used to eat oatmeal for breakfast or simply skip it all together. I love raisin bran and its a great way to get some fiber in at the start of your day!

2.8/5

November 27, 2019

Bon mais pas un wow

Céréales bonne mais pas un wow malheureusement ... Légèrement fade au goût mais bonne pour la santé!!
    Mon fils de 2 ans adore voir la boîte quand c'est le temps de la collations... Il mange les raisin sec hihi

November 25, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Not too sweet

Ideal if you don’t want something that’s overly sweet. Love this for breakfast, you know what you’re eating without a bunch of sweet additives. You can remove some of the raisins if you thinks it’s too much and control what’s in your breakfast a little better.