Kellogg's Special K Cookies & Creme Flavour Pastry Crisps
Good

Kellogg's Special K Cookies & Creme Flavour Pastry Crisps Reviews

Ranked #2012 out of 2370 in Grocery

August 27, 2016

These aren't bad little snacks. They are definitely lighter snacks; very thin, not very filling. The creme does not have the consistency of regular cream - it's almost a little slimey (but in a less gross way than that sounds).

August 27, 2016

the crisps were ok, not very flavourful. They're so thin, too thin in fact, that I would have preferred a single crisp that is thicker and looks more substantial. I think it would be tastier and more appealing.

September 23, 2015

These are amazing! They are full of flavour and very fulfilling for the size. I love these so much.

June 06, 2015

I bought these thinking they would be a great afternoon snack for me, without adding so many calories. These are so flavorless and the crisp was rock hard. I took them back to the grocery store for a refund. Yucky.

1.5/5

June 05, 2015

I recieved a sample of these in the mail.. and I was glad I didnt actually spend money on them because I didnt even finish the one I got free, I didnt like these at all

1.5/5

June 05, 2015

These did not taste like cookies & cream. They tasted more like cardboard, so dry that you'd need to chug a gallon of milk.

June 04, 2015

I brought this when it was on sale, close to free. Just wanted to try them out ,but disappointed they are healthy but I dint like the taste.

June 04, 2015

This is one flavour that my kids did not like and I have to agree with them. There is no taste to these crisps. It was disappointing since we enjoy the other fruity flavours. The chocolate is flavourless and the cream part is bland too. Have not purchased since.

March 10, 2015

I got a free sample of these in the mail and I ended up buying a box when they were on sale and I had a coupon. I don't think I would have bought them if I didn't have the coupon and they weren't on sale. They taste alright and they are definitely healthier than something like Oreos, but they're nothing to brag home about. Somewhat disappointed by Special K on these ones.

November 24, 2014

I received a free sample in the mail. It was the cookies and cream. I have had other flavours. This one tastes really good. I enjoyed it. They were in my grocery cart next time I went shopping. I forgot to mention that I had a 50 cent coupon with my sample. This snack is a new one on my list.

angelcafe added a new review for
    IÖGO Nano Pouch

nita added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    The Shield

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Products

SweetestAnderson added a new review for
    Tide Pods Original