Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 945 in Mascara

The BIG brush and ultra-creamy formula glides like silk onto lashes to deliver up to 12x more volume* with up to 24 hour wear. No touch-ups, flaking and smudging. Perfect for your BIG evening out AND even the morning after.
*than bare lashes alone

Sa grosse brosse et sa formule ultra crémeuse glissent sur les cils afin de leur donner un fini satiné et 12 fois plus de volume* avec une tenue pouvant aller jusqu’à 24 heures. Ne s’écaille pas, ne coule pas et ne nécessite aucune retouche. Restera en place TOUTE la soirée ET MÊME le lendemain matin.
*que les cils au naturel

Lancôme home run!

I have always been a fan of Lancôme mascara, and their newest addition is another reason why. It's dramatic and "big" makes your real lashes look false. But caution, this mascara is not for the faint of heart, or for people who insist on applying 100 coats! Too many coats give a spider leg effect. I received this as a #gift #gotitfree.

I loved it!

This was my first time trying a Lancôme mascara and I absolutely loved it! It did exactly what it claimed to do and I find that most mascaras ive tried don't really deliver, but this one definitely did!

SO BIG!! SO LUSH!!

How different can one mascara be? Right?? Well that's what I always thought, before I was given the opportunity to try the new "Monsieur Big" mascara by Lancôme. This product just blew my mind! I have used mascara every day for years, trying different brands from time to time, without seeing too much of a difference. But after trying Lancôme's "Monsieur Big" mascara, my expectation were just blown out of the water! This mascara truly makes my lashes feel lush, soft and BIG!! Thanks Lancôme and thanks ChickAdvisor for opening my eyes ... and my lashes!! Just wow.

2.7/5

July 18, 2017

I'm actually not loving this mascara...

I'm kind of disappointed in this mascara. I found it to be way too clumpy and messy. It made my lashes look super messy and even with trying to take off the excess product I still didn't like the way it made my lashes. If you're into that chunky thick black lashes then go for it, but I prefer a subtle mascara that lengthens and doesn't thicken them too much. I definitely won't be buying this product in the future, but it's a great back up mascara.

2.3/5

Just alright.

*I received this product free from ChickAdvisor to test and review*

I really wanted to love this mascara but it wasn't anything special. The formula is super liquidy and d the first time I tried it out was a disaster and I had to touch up so much of my other makeup because it got everywhere. I gave it another shot and the final result was much better; my lashes looked good and there wasn't as much product on me but I still ended up with mascara marks on my face from my lashes before they dried.

I didn't find the end result to be as dramatic or bold as I'd been hoping for especially from a product with a name like this one. I definitely don't think I'll be buying this one again as I've recently tried other formulas that are give me a much better result.

Lashes for days!!

Mascara is alway hot or miss for me. I find if you get volume with a tube, then you lack in wear or another area. I am always excited to try new mascaras in hopes of finding the holy grail of mascara and was very excited to try Lancome's Monsieur Big Masxara from Chick Advisor.

First of all, holy lashes! I have never seen my lashes look this long or this full without having them clump to the end of the earth. It looked like I had false lashes on without having to lay down the hour for application. Secondly, it was such a nice easy application that needed very little coats and just went on like butter.

They looked great all day, the only thing I found is that they did tend to smear with any water so when the waterproof formula comes out I will be first in line for what will be my holy grail mascara!

Un produit parfait!

J'ai adoré le mascara que j'ai reçu gratuitement grâce à Chick Advisor. C'est définitivement l'un de mes coups de coeur. Lancôme ne me déçoit jamais lorsqu'on parle de mascara. Celui-ci est parfaitement allongeant et volumisant. Sa formule n'est pas trop sèche, ce que j'apprécie vraiment. Il s'applique très bien.

July 17, 2017

Great mascara that lasts!

I recieved this mascara free to try through chick advisor! It goes on smoothly and coats every lash effortlessly. Zero clumping, which is huge for me! I had no smudging throughout the day, and it came off easy with my neutrogena facewash. It made my lashes long and fluffy, full and precise.

July 17, 2017

Great product! Definitely would buy!

Sorry, I couldn't do my review because I was on vacation. :)

I must say, I am SO glad that I got to try the Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara because everyone always compliments on how beautiful my eyelashes are! This mascara lasts ALL day and doesn't smudge one bit. The mascara doesn't come out clumpy like a lot of products that I have used in the past. I thought the packaging was luxurious which I thought was eye-catching! This mascara has 12X volume which will make your eyes look GORGEOUS! I would definitely buy this product and recommend it to all of my friends and family!

#Gift

July 17, 2017

Big drama - grabs every lash!

Monsieur Big mascara grabs each and every eyelash and coats it perfectly with no clumps and lots of volume. The brush is precise and extends eyelashes with a lengthening effect. It's long-lasting and doesn't flake. I would love to try a waterproof version of this. I recieved this as a gift from lancome and chickadvisor but opinions are my own.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge