4.1/5
L'Oreal Feria Multi Faceted Shimmering Hair Color Reviews

April 04, 2017

Bon rapport qualite prix. Facile d application. Couleur reste belle assez longtemps...mais a tendance a couler longtemps lors d un lavage de tetes et a tacher les serviette sur plusieur lavage.

March 26, 2017

This is one of my go to hair dye's for a ton of reasons.

It offers full coverage of grey, I don't need to leave on for an extra 10 minutes (further damaging my hair) to ensure all my grey is covered, it does it job the 1st time. The color is always spot on to what the box says, there are no surprises. The highlights are phenomenal, my hair looks like I got half a head full of highlights done at the salon.

The main reason this is my go to, is that my hair is not left feeling dead and dry. It feels hydrated with a ton of shine and the dye has an ammonia smell, but its not so overpowering that I have to hang my head out the window!

March 10, 2017

I always use this hair color. I find its gentle on hair and gives me salon quality results. I get compliments on my hair all the time as I change it frequently.

February 28, 2017

I like this product the best in the Loreal hair color line.
    Hairs feels smooth and shiny after the application.
    I love the Plum/Burgundy hue and other company does not have much selection.

February 17, 2017

When I sent my hair too shine and ne amazone I use FERIA they are smooth and shiny and the color stat for weeks... I always havé compliment when I color my haïr with FERIA!!!

February 17, 2017

I highly recommend Loreal Paris Feria Permanent Hair Color. I picked up a box as I could not afford the up keep of my salon color visits.

Normally, when I do a home color, I miss spots or if I get it on me, it takes forever to remove.

Not only did the color cover evenly, it came off of my skin easily.

The bonus: a gorgeous, flattering color that added shine to my hair and left it manageable.

For sure this will be my regular brand moving forward!

December 21, 2016

When I used to have red hair, dyed obviously, Feria was my go to hair dye. It was the only brand that had reds vibrant enough that actually lasted! Every other brand washed out so quickly, but not the Feria. Very impressive, especially for a red dye

October 21, 2016

BEST HAIRDYE EVER! Number one thing is the hair colour is one point I use the bright black and the colour is so nice! The conditioner in L'oreal hair dye boxes are amazing.. I wish they would just sell the hair conditioner

October 17, 2016

I am naturally a brunette with a fair amount of grey. I went blond a few years ago and have been stuck spending way more than I would like at the salon. I didn't believe that I would be able to find a drug store product that would be able to lighten enough and cover my grey. My daughter however wanted to go blond (she is naturally darker than me) and decided to try the new Feria Absolute Platinum. I couldn't believe it, it actually worked in one application. Regardless, I decided to give it a try on my roots rather than go to the salon. It gave me a perfect match. I put it on my roots and then pulled it through the rest of my hair for the last 6 minutes. It looks exactly the same as when I go to the salon. Left my hair in good condition. Very effective, great value and good quality.

September 28, 2016

If your looking for some awesome color from a box in a grocery or drug store and it is your first or tenth time coloring your hair, Feria is an easy one step professional color you can do by yourself.

It has so many ranges of desired results and they have the new Pastel line. You can have baby blue, lavendar, or baby pink hair. Of course you have to have blonde hair first for those results, but you can get that with Feria. It will take you 2 steps though,

Feria is all about shimmer and shine. It is a very strong deep pigment though and if you are unsure of going dark and then might want to get the color corrected, think twice about using Feria. It is extremely hard to get out of the hair.

It gives an amazing rich, shiny, color and the blonde high lifts are without any brassiness.

It is around $15 and it totally worth it.. Oh and make sure you use Vaseline around your hairline, neck, and ears so that the dye doesn't stain your skin.. it is hard to wash off..