Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Relaxing Rain Body Wash Reviews

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner

April 04, 2018

Bon nettoyant

Le nettoyant pour le corps à l'huile d'argan et à la lavande est un nettoyant qui est efficace et qui a une belle fragrance qui n'est pas trop forte. Il est offert à un bon prix et il est meilleur pour l'environnement et la santé. Je recommanderais ce produit à mon entourage. #gratuit

En amour

J'adore ce produit l'odeur reste pendant plus de 12h sur mon corps et elle sent terriblement bonne. Le packaging est fabuleux et il est très beau comme décoration dans ma salle de bain.

Lavishly lather

ARGAN OIL & LAVENDER RELAXING RAIN BODY WASH provides lavishly lather which I really enjoy. It cleans the skin very well and doesn’t leave it dry.

Smells and feels amazing

I was sent this for review from ChickAdvisor and I have been using this non-stop. Lavender is a tricky scent to pull because it can get over powering very soon, however, this is perfect. It does not leave the skin parched after use and ha a very moisturising feeling after use. This is coming from someone with dry skin. I will continue to buy this and would definitely recommend this to everyone.

April 02, 2018

Luxurious body wash that keeps skin soft!

First and foremost I received this product free for reviewing purposes from chickadvisor. I started using this product right off the bat since I really liked the scent, and it did not disappoint me! The scent is my favourite part! This body was lathers really well even though it is so moisturizing, and since it’s thicker I even use it to shave my legs! I’d highly recommend this product!

2.8/5

April 02, 2018

Not on my list to buy again ,

This body was smells amazing in the bottle but I found when it was time to use it ,it didn't leave me feeling clean , another member of my family used it on a loofa and they said it didn't suds up nice , sometime once you use a product on your body it doesn't smell like it did in the bottle .

I love body wash

I saw this product in the section of body wash and for me buy a body wash that keeps the moisture on my skin is extremely important because I suffer of dry skin. This brand is new so I decided to give it a try and I have to say I didn't regret it. The fragrance is strong, the lather produced is rich, and the feeling after use is one of being genuinely clean. I picked this fragrance MURUMURU Butter and ROSES because sounded really interesting after I tried it I love it. my number one body wash are from the brand " Bath and Body Works" but I have to say this brand is bringing interesting fragrances for a cheaper price. I have found that the "natural" body washes can be strictly organic or quasi-natural. This is a quasi-natural product, in that not all of the ingredients are natural/plant-based, which is a plus for this product. Some natural and quasi-natural products do a poor job of removing the bacteria that causes body odor, but this soap does fabulously. As an added bonus, I do like that it is dispensed via a pump. I got it at Walmart and the price is fair for the product that I got also have a complete variety of products for the hair care too which I hope to try in the future! I strongly recommended, I know is new in the market but deserves the try!

Nice scent

I was really excited to receive LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET ARGAN OIL & LAVENDER RELAXING RAIN BODY WASH to test and review.

I find some lavender scents can be very hit or miss with me, but this one is quite lovely, floral, and not overwhelming. The body wash itself lathered nicely, rinsed easily, and I did not have any skin reactions to it. The scent lasted all day, which i really liked. Between the body wash, and shampoo/conditioner, i would pick up hints of the scent throughout the day whenever i moved about. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves strongly scented products to try out this brand!

Thanks @ChickAdvisor and @beautyandplanet for sending me this to try. #gotitfree #trylovebeautyplanet

April 02, 2018

Relaxing scent and gets the job done

I really enjoyed this body wash. I wasn't really over the moon with anything in particular about it, but it definitely got the job done. I felt clean and refreshed. The scent is light which was one of my main concerns!

Updated On: April 02, 2018

*I received this as part of the ChickAdvisory Review Club free for review. All thoughts are my own.

April 02, 2018

It smells like relaxation!

I am loving this lavender scented body wash! I'm a night time shower person and this scent is perfect for it. It smells like it's time for relaxation and is great to unwind with. The body wash lathers up nicely and leaves my skin feeling nice. I received this product as a part of the product review club for free in exchange for my honest review.