Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Relaxing Rain Body Wash Reviews

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner

April 02, 2018

Luxurious body wash that keeps skin soft!

First and foremost I received this product free for reviewing purposes from chickadvisor. I started using this product right off the bat since I really liked the scent, and it did not disappoint me! The scent is my favourite part! This body was lathers really well even though it is so moisturizing, and since it’s thicker I even use it to shave my legs! I’d highly recommend this product!

2.8/5

April 02, 2018

Not on my list to buy again ,

This body was smells amazing in the bottle but I found when it was time to use it ,it didn't leave me feeling clean , another member of my family used it on a loofa and they said it didn't suds up nice , sometime once you use a product on your body it doesn't smell like it did in the bottle .

I love body wash

I saw this product in the section of body wash and for me buy a body wash that keeps the moisture on my skin is extremely important because I suffer of dry skin. This brand is new so I decided to give it a try and I have to say I didn't regret it. The fragrance is strong, the lather produced is rich, and the feeling after use is one of being genuinely clean. I picked this fragrance MURUMURU Butter and ROSES because sounded really interesting after I tried it I love it. my number one body wash are from the brand " Bath and Body Works" but I have to say this brand is bringing interesting fragrances for a cheaper price. I have found that the "natural" body washes can be strictly organic or quasi-natural. This is a quasi-natural product, in that not all of the ingredients are natural/plant-based, which is a plus for this product. Some natural and quasi-natural products do a poor job of removing the bacteria that causes body odor, but this soap does fabulously. As an added bonus, I do like that it is dispensed via a pump. I got it at Walmart and the price is fair for the product that I got also have a complete variety of products for the hair care too which I hope to try in the future! I strongly recommended, I know is new in the market but deserves the try!

Nice scent

I was really excited to receive LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET ARGAN OIL & LAVENDER RELAXING RAIN BODY WASH to test and review.

I find some lavender scents can be very hit or miss with me, but this one is quite lovely, floral, and not overwhelming. The body wash itself lathered nicely, rinsed easily, and I did not have any skin reactions to it. The scent lasted all day, which i really liked. Between the body wash, and shampoo/conditioner, i would pick up hints of the scent throughout the day whenever i moved about. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves strongly scented products to try out this brand!

Thanks @ChickAdvisor and @beautyandplanet for sending me this to try. #gotitfree #trylovebeautyplanet

April 02, 2018

Relaxing scent and gets the job done

I really enjoyed this body wash. I wasn't really over the moon with anything in particular about it, but it definitely got the job done. I felt clean and refreshed. The scent is light which was one of my main concerns!

Updated On: April 02, 2018

*I received this as part of the ChickAdvisory Review Club free for review. All thoughts are my own.

April 02, 2018

It smells like relaxation!

I am loving this lavender scented body wash! I'm a night time shower person and this scent is perfect for it. It smells like it's time for relaxation and is great to unwind with. The body wash lathers up nicely and leaves my skin feeling nice. I received this product as a part of the product review club for free in exchange for my honest review.

Smells Great

This is my first time using this brand and so far I think it smells great and is not too strong.It provides a generous lather and you only need a small amount to effectively clean your entire body. My skin is always soft after a shower. My only recommendation is to change the cap of the bottle to a pump. I found it difficult to squeeze the body wash out of the bottle.

Updated On: April 06, 2018

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

April 02, 2018

Smooth, moisturizing body wash with light, relaxing scent!

I was a little worried about the scent of these lavender products when I was sent them to review, because heavy lavender scents can bother my nose a little, but these are so lovely!

This body wash lathers up nicely, cleans without drying my skin, and just surrounds you in a lovely lavender glow that is super relaxing. I definitely recommend this scent for anyone who likes to shower the day off at night before bed.

April 02, 2018

If you love lavender - this is for you!

As a big fan of lavender I was really excited to try this body wash, thank you to ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to receive this product for free. The scent was very relaxing, left my body clean and it felt moisturized. I was refreshed after and although the scent is quite strong right out of the bottle, I did not find it lingered on my skin after rinsing and drying.
    I think this would be a great product to use on occasions where you want to feel and smell extra clean. I will definitely repurchase to put in my guest bath as I'm sure my guests will love it too!
    #gotitfree #ChickAdvisor

Nice Scent & Does the Job

Pros: Nice smell, doesn't leave your body feeling gross after, good ingredients, my skin felt moisturized and clean after, good for the planet and your skin!
    Cons: None!

I recieved this product free to try.