Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#3 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Odeur de vacances

J’ai adoré l’odeur de noix de coco qui nous plonge dans nos souvenirs de vacances. Une texture un peu visqueuse mais qui mousse bien et laisse les cheveux brillant pendans plus de deux jours. C’est une énorme amélioration pour moi. Osez l’essayer!

3.2/5

Smells so good

Omg I really loved the smell of the product just as soon as I started washing my hair and even after I was finished it smelled so good. The shampoo was very light and sulking on my hair.

Amazing smell

I received this from ChickAdvisor #freesample #gotitfree in exchange for my honest reviews. Let me start by stating that jasmine is one of my favourite notes for fragrances and I was extremely overjoyed when I got this variant from #Chickadvisor for review. I have been using it for over a week now and I am loving it. I usually use the shampoo, conditioner and the frizz control hair spray and this combination has worked really well for my hair. I usually have dry and frizzy hair but oily roots, so this perfectly helped balance it but cleaning the scalp well but keeping my hair well moisturised. I found it to work better when used in conjunction with the conditioner but you can use a different conditioner as well. The smell lingers on for a very long time and that’s something I love. Usually I experiment a lot with hair products except a few holy grail ones and this might have just added to that. I will definitely be buying it again and would recommend it to friends and family. Thank you #ChickAdvisor and #TryLovebeautyandplanet for letting me try this!

Shampoing Magique!!!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement ce shampoing de Love Beauty and Planet et je suis tombé en amour avec ce produit!! Premièrement, parce qu'il a réussi a retirer l'électricité statique que j'avais dans les cheveux depuis des semaines!! Ensuite, il sent merveilleusement bon, comme le revitalisant et le fixatif!! Finalement, les ingrédients avec lesquels ce produit est fabriqué sont parfait pour les cheveux. Merci Chick Advisor

Nice shampoo

This shampoo is nice but not too much where it makes hair feel heavy. It leaves everything feeling clean and hydrated and it makes me curls look even more beautiful

March 28, 2019

A beautiful scent, lather, and effect

I love this brand of products. This newest scent and curl enhancing feature is so nice. The product dispenses easily from the bottle, and it is a nice consistency which makes it easy to lather up and apply throughout the hair. The scent is divine, and I love how it makes my hair smell after I've washed it. It leaves my hair looking and feeling hydrated and silky. I do find this a bit more drying to my processed hair than I did with the Lavender shampoo in the past, but I still highly recommend adding this to your routine with the White Jasmine conditioner. Smells so good!!

March 28, 2019

Lovely, like at a tropical beach!

I recently received a free full size bottle of Love Beauty& Planet Coconut Milk and White Jasmine shampoo to try from Chickadvisor. When I first opened the bottle I was taken away to a tropical paradise, the scent was heavenly! I have coarse wavy to curly hair and this was supposed to give definition to my curl...I didn't notice that it did any better of a job than my current shampoo, but it didn't do any worse either..plus, that scent! Thanks Chickadvisor and Love, Beauty & Planet for the chance to try this for free!

Well Define Wave

I got this Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk and White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo free sample to try, and i love the wavy hair result.

I love the fact that it is makes my hair looks wavy and at the same time not tangle and makes smells refreshing and looking relax.

I would definitely recommend this product.

Update Your Review Update Your Review

Im in love with it

I have received Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo for free to try and share my opinion. The first thing g what I’ve noticed when I opened this bottle is fantastic spring aroma, what drove me crazy. I can smell it for days and newer get tired. Otherwise it’s a medium size bottle, 400 ml. Will last for a while, soapy texture, cleans hair well. Recommend it to everyone who loves coconut and jasmine smell. Fantastic!

Nice wavy hair

I really like this shampoo because it leaves my hair soft, smooth and shiny. Also it helps me to enhance my wavy hair. It has a coconut and white jasmine scent that is amazing and it last for days on my hair. Also, it rinses easy and doesn’t leaves any residue. This shampoo together with the conditioner do an excellent job.
    #gotitfree