Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#3 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

J’ai bien aimée

J’etais contente d’essayer ce produit gratuitement ! Je l’es bien aimé il rendait mes cheveux doux et laissais une bonne odeur ! Pas mon shampoing préféré mais j’ai bien aimé ! Je le recommande !

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Nice

The smell is amazing so lite and fresh. I received this product free to try and review. A little bit of shampoo goes a long way and it didn't weight down my fine hair. Definitely recommend this shampoo.

Super

I have damaged hair from years of bleaching, but I also have oily hair which has to be washed daily, unless I use dry shampoo. Then it's every other day. This shampoo shocked me. My hair felt soft and clean, and the next day, wasn't oily in the slightest. First time ever I've gone 3 days without washing my hair. It has a clean, fresh scent that I absolutely love. You don't have to use a ton of it to get a great lather. I can't say enough good things. I will definitely be buying this shampoo. It's great!

Saskatchewan, Canada

In love💕

I am in love with Love Beauty and Planet products. The first time I used the shampoo I loved the scent, the lather, and the way it rinsed clean. My hair felt clean, and I felt good about using a product by a brand that is committed to providing clean, sustainable beauty. This shampoo has everything I look for in a product, AND more. We should all care more about our environment. This shampoo comes in a recycled bottle and does a good job of being a natural and ethically sourced. Like I said, I love to love Love Beauty and Planet coconut milk and white jasmine shampoo!

j'aime ce shampooing

J'ai absolument adorée ce shampooing. Sa texture riche et extrêmement moussante m'a conquise. L'odeur qui s'en dégage est époustouflante. Je recommande!

Less hairfall!

Firsr of all, I have noticed that my hairfall has lessened when I started using this, I guess that’s what you get when the the ingredients in your shampoo is more scalp friendly. It doesn’t lather that much compare to other shampoo brands. The only thing that I didn’t like about this is that it contains SLS. I got this for free from chickadvisor. #freeproduct

Love the ingredients

I got to try this through Chickadvisor and I loved it! It smells really good and it leaves my hair smelling great and it also does a very good job at cleansing my hair. The formula and coconut oil in the formula makes sure my hair stays moisturized and it doesn't strip my hair of it's natural oils. It is also vegan and paraben free! I would definitely consider buying this again in the future.

March 28, 2019

Love this great smelling shampoo !

This shampoo makes my hair feel so soft and it smells amazing too with the coconut milk/white jasmine combo. Definitely recommend. But I do prefer shampoos with a pump because it’s easier and also when I colored my hair pink this shampoo washed the color out pretty quick so beware !

I love the scent!

I have been using this shampoo for a week, I wash my hair almost every day and it hasn’t made it dry at all. I like how just a little bit of shampoo produces a good lather while I massage my scalp. The scent is so fragrant, fresh and to die for. My hair feels so clean after each use. The only thing I don’t like that much is the price but I guess it is because of the quality and sources. #gotitfree #tryLoveBeautyPlanet

New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing shampoo

There is so much I loved about this shampoo!! It smells amazing and I could notice the flowery coconut scent into the next day. It also rinsed out super easily and left my hair feeling soft and moisturized. I can easily recommend this product as it is by far my new favourite shampoo.
    #gotitfree