Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Shampoing Love, Beauty & planet

J'ai reçu gratuitement ce produit pour l'essayer. J'étais très contente d'essayer ce produit, car j'en avais entendu parler et aussi parce que j'aime vraiment la philosophie derrière ce produit: écoresponsable. J'ai aimé le shampoing. Il a bien lavé mes cheveux. J'ai aussi bien aimé l'odeur qui sent merveilleusement bon.

Shampoo So Good

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club. Thanks ChickAdvisor!
    I'm a fan of the brand because it uses ethically and sustainably-sourced ingredients- not to mention I absolutely loved the smell of Jasmine in this product. It left my hair smelling amazing, soft and provides an amazing clean feel to it. The scent won me over! I would pass this on to my family and friends.

My favorite shampoo

I was so excited to try this new shampoo, the packaging is beautiful and clearly says no parabens, dyes, silicone's. That alone makes me feel good about using this as I don't want chemicals in my hair. The scent is light and refreshing, it lathers easily and I find I don't need to use as much each time I wash. It rinses out well and makes my hair smell amazing!

Updated On: March 30, 2019

I also have naturally wavy/curly hair & I find this shampoo enhances my curls and makes them softer.

Tres bon shampoing!

Un shampoing extraordinaire et qui est respectueux de la planète que j’ai la chance d’essayer gratuitement pendant une semaine ! Il mousse très bien et de plus il a une très bonne odeur. Le format de bouteille aussi me plait beaucoup, facile à transporter et d’une quantité parfaite ! Je le recommande! Le prix me semble très bon ! #gotitfree

March 30, 2019

A shampoo that smells amazing!

I had the opportunity to try Love Beauty & Planet's "divine definition" coconut milk and white jasmine shampoo for free thanks to Chick Advisor. First of all, this shampoo smells amazing without being too overpowering. It lathered up very nicely and my hair afterwards felt clean and smelt great. My hair was nicely wavy once it dried. I also love that the brand does not contain silicones or parabens. I would recommend this shampoo!

March 29, 2019

Natural amazing quality shampoo !!

I was privileged to receive Love Beauty & Planet coconut milk & white jasmine shampoo from ChickAdvisor for free to use and review.

The scent of coconut milk & white jasmine is just divine !! Absolutely loved it!! It is amazing to find a natural, great quality product in the market. It does the job without all the extra chemicals which is normally what it should be for all the other shampoo. It has organic coconut oil, naturally sourced coconut milk, vegan, no silicones, no parabens. It is great that it's not tested on animals. Since I have highlights it is a big plus that it is safe for colored hair. It made my hair fresh and naturally clean without drying it out.

Love Beauty & Planet is an environmental, responsible brand which I have been following for a while and after trying this brand I am even a bigger fan know. This brand is a pioneer for sure. Even their bottles made with 100% recycled plastic, great !!

I will definitely buy this again and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great brand with social good ethics and natural products in the market.

#tryLoveBeautyPlanet #gotitfree #freeproduct #ad #freebies #curlyhair @chickadvisor @beautyandplanet @lovebeautyandplanet #vegan #crueltyfree #parabenfree #greenproducts #lovebeautyandplanet #lovebeautyplanet #hair #ecofriendly #chickadvisor

March 29, 2019

Great for wavy/curly hair!

My hair is actually half straight and half wavy. This cruelty-free shampoo has a beautiful combination of white jasmine and coconut which is surprisingly an amazing combination together. After using this for about 2 weeks, a little goes a long way! The shampoo didn’t weight down my hair and my waves looks healthier and hydrated! Bonus point is that their packaging are made with recyclable material and they are recyclable after use!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free but all opinions are of my own.

Love the smell!

I received this product for free as part of the Chickadvisor product review club. My initial thoughts were that this shampoo smelled amazing and the smell lasted throughout the next day. The shampoo lathered up very well and it didn’t dry out my hair. I felt my hair didn’t tangle as much too. Overall I am super happy with their product line and will be repurchasing.

Just an ordinary shampoo

I got this product free from Chickadvisor for testing and review. In comparison to conditioner, I am not so impressed by the shampoo. But the notes of Jasmine make it perfect for summer use and leaves hair fresh and breathing. Nothing over the top but if you are sensitive to scented shampoo then it might not be the one for you.

I love it!

I love the smell of this shampoo.The coconut and Jasmine smells very nice together. I have received good results from using this shampoo. It does not dry out my hair and my hair smells great! My hair also looks a lot healthier and shinier. The product has a good consistency, it lathers onto the hair pretty good and rinses out fast. I got this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor program. #tryLoveBeautyPlanet