Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 05, 2019

Left my hair smelling amazing!!

I got this product free through ChickAdvisor #gotitfree!

I love the scent of this shampoo and the bottle it came in , nice design. I used the shampoo along with the conditioner and my hair feels soft and bouncy. My hair is color treated, and it didnt make the color bleed out like most shampoos do. I would buy this again!

April 05, 2019

Made my hair super frizzy and dry

This being made from natural ingredients is great and all, but it left my hair very dry and frizzy and took any shine out of my hair. I wouldn’t recommend unless you have very very fine hair

April 04, 2019

Want a shampoo with an amazing scent?!? This is it!!

Received this as a sample and loved it. The scent is a nice light floral that is not overwhelming or overpowering. The lasts well after you step out of the shower. I received a number of compliments on my ‘new perfume’! In terms of defining my curl/wave pattern this shampoo didn’t do much other than combat frizz. My daughter also has curly hair and it didn’t help her curls either when she tried it. It did leave our hair super soft and manageable though!

Wow

Mes cheveux regorge de vie tout en étant sublime et d'apparence en santé, mes boucles sont dun aspect naturel et délicat. Je suis très heureuse davoir découvert ce très bon produit.

April 04, 2019

Works great and smells so good!

This shampoo just like the conditioner smells great! It is light and fresh! It works and lathers nicely and make your hair feel clean without stripping it away from it's natural oils.

Amazing scent

This shampoo has just as good a scent as the hairspray did... So many compliments!
    Hair is super soft and feels great.
    So happy I got to try it for free through Chick Advisor!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Amazing Shampoo!!

I recieved this shampoo for free from chick advisor, it smells amazing! I get so many compliments on the smell of my hair. The consistency of the shampoo is thick, a little goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this to family and friends!

April 04, 2019

Smells great and lathers really nicely

I received this product free to try from chick advisor but it doesn’t affect my opinions. This shampoo is great. I loved the smell and how well it lathes into my hair. I have a mild curl to my hair and it definitely helped to make that curl come out more than my traditional shampoo. My husband loved the fragrance my hair had and I loved that this shampoo was not only good for me but the environment too. Love this shampoo seriously!

Awesome Shampoo

I absolutely love this shampoo. It smells so good. It lathers up very nicely and leaves my hair feeling really clean and shiny. I will definitely purchase this in the future.

Great shampoo!

Everything that is environment friendly I approved. Plus, this shampoo really left a good smell on my hair and they are so smooth and shiny. I just think the price is a little bit expensive but I think it is the cost of this high quality product.