Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Parabens
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3

In love

I got to try this for free from chickadvisor and love beauty and planet. It smell so sooo good and I tried it alone and with conditioner. It works great both ways. Leaves your hair smelling and looking great. No added chemicals and is recyclable.

April 07, 2019

J'adore et vais en acheter certainement

Je connaissais très peu cette marque avant d'en faire l'essai et j'ai utilisé le shampoing depuis 3 semaines. Je l'aime bien, il mousse beaucoup en plus d'avoir une odeur agréable. Seul bémol je trouve que mes cheveux deviennent gras plus rapidement que normalement

April 07, 2019

Great pairing with it's conditioner!

I received this product for free to review and I'm so excited that I did. I have used the conditioners in this line before but never the shampoo. I really enjoy that it's a thick shampoo and I like to emulsify in my hands to get it sudsy before applying on my hair. I love that it doesn't feel like my hair is being stripped of moisture and the scent is so mild and lovely. With the conditioner of the same collection, it really is a great pair.

I’m shook!

I can’t believe how much I liked this shampoo! My hair isn’t straight or curly without work, so I’m always looking for products that will let me wash and go and not look like a frizzy disaster.

I’m in love with this shampoo. I never thought that a shampoo with so many naturals ingredients and free of harsh chemicals and sulfates could yield such results.

The shampoo lathered well, my hair felt clean, didn’t feel dried out and was still manageable before my conditioner.

I used it with the conditioner and I was able to let my hair air dry into soft manageable curls.

I am glad that the white jasmine scent was stronger than the coconut scent but that’s only my personal preference and wouldn’t deter me from using this shampoo regularly.

I received this product from chick advisor for free in exchange for my honest review

Happy with the ingredients

The shampoo made my scalp feel really calm. I usually get dry itchy scalp and it felt clean and comfortable after. I also enjoyed the smell of this product and the natural ingredients in it.

It was just okay

I really wanted to love this shampoo especially because of how nice it smelled! However, it did not perform any better than average for my hair type. I did not notice any visible results after using the shampoo for two weeks. I would not go out and purchase this shampoo I would probably choose another shampoo that I have had better results with.

A new fav shampoo!

Lovely smell. Nice, thick lather. My hair looks amazing and thick! Nice shine too. I trued it with the conditioner as well. This set is my new favorite. I can let my hair air dry and have volume...or I can blow dry and have volume too! This makes my hair nice and soft and thick.

Smells Divine

The first thing i noticed as soon as i received it that how good the smell is. I immediately fell in love with the smell. I have currently coloured my hair and do have rough edges which cause knots and then leads to breakage or split ends and i am tired of trimming the ends cause i am planning to have long hair which seems impossible with trimming every month. But after using the shampoo and the conditioner my hair looks glossy and also feels way softer then usual. Great shampoo that i have used recently.

Great product!

Love Beauty and Plant believes that each one of us can make a little difference through small acts of love for the planet. I love what they stand for and their products including their Coconut Milk and White Jasmine Collection!

I was able to try this collections shampoo. It has a creamy texture from the coconut milk and a soft floral scent from the white jasmine. It lathers well and leaves my hair soft and healthy. This shampoo benefits your hair and the planet. It is vegan, cruelty free, dye free, parabens free and silicone free. I do believe that it does contain sulfates though. Along with clean beautiful hair it also adds some dimension. The bottle makes it easy to use and it is 100% recycled and recyclable. Great value for a great product that is working on a better planet.

#gotitfree

awesome

This shampoo is great. My hair is fine and it didn't weight it down. It also smells so good, not perfumy at all like other shampoo.
    I love this brand and what it stands for.