Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#3 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Squeeky clean

This shampoo left my hair so clean and refreshed! I love the scent, it lingers just a slightest and isn't overpowering. Paired it up with the conditioner it was the perfect combo. It didn't strip my hair and overall it felt softer. #gotitfree #chickadvisor

Holy Lather, Batman!

This shampoo had so much lather! I only used a small bit, as I have short hair and it goes a lonnnnnggggg way. The smell is good and not as strong as the conditioner for this brand. I really liked it, and it left my hair feeling clean and soft!

Shampoing

Merveilleux! La fragrance est originale et ça sent le ciel!!! Le shampoing est très efficace mais mousse peu. Le seul hic est que le matériau de la bouteille est trop rigide. Difficile d'avoir le produit, d'autant plus avec un problèmes d'arthrite.

GREAT PRODUCT

LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT MILK & WHITE JASMINE DIVINE DEFINITION SHAMPOO IS A GREAT SHAMPOO! IT REMOVED GREASINESS EFFECTIVELY WITHOUT WEIGHING MY HAIR DOWN. I HAVE FINE HAIR AND SOMETIMES EVEN WHEN WASHING MY HAIR MY SCALP DOES NOT GET CLEAN, THIS SHAMPOO DID THE JOB!

Environmentalists something for you

The shampoo is environmentally friendly which is a huge plus for me. It cleans nicely and you don't have to use it a lot. The package looks fun and interesting too. I got it free to try.

Ça sent divinement bon

Un shampooing doux qui sent le ciel nous avons adorer l’essayer il fausse mes cheveux doux avec une agréable odeur en duo avec le conditionneur nous l’adorons ma fille là aussi adopté

Great product

Love love love the smell of this shampoo. It's not super drying and it's great that it's a "green" product. I typically use purple shampoo (being platinum blonde), if I did not i would definitely be buying this,

2.7/5

Not for me!

Product packaging was nice but the product made my hair stiff and brittle ... not great for my hair but maybe for someone looking for that look! Smell and texture were amazing though!

Un hit

J’ai fait l’essai de ce shampooing divine définition de @lovebeautyplanet et dès la premiere utilisation j’ai beaucoup aimé. Premierement l’odeur a elle seule nous aident à relaxer, comme si on était au spa. Ensuite sa mousse épaisse nous fait ressentir que nos cheveux sont bien propres. Tout est à aimer dans se shampooing.
    Je voudrais dire un merci à @ChickAdvisor pour m’avoir permis d’essayer se produit gratuitement. #cadeau

April 07, 2019

Five stars all around! A new favourite!

I absolutely love everything I've tried from this brand, but this coconut and white jasmine collection has to be my absolute favourite so far! I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

I have natural waves in my hair that usually just end up looking frizzy. After one use of this shampoo I noticed a huge difference! My waves no longer looked frizzy, instead they were more defined. A little bit goes a long way with this product, as it lathers really well. I have really long hair and I used about half the amount I need to use with most other shampoos.

I prefer to use natural products, so that's an added bonus with this product. Even the packaging is eco-friendly with it being 100% recycled, and is recyclable as well.

It has organic cocount oil, naturally sourced coconut milk, ethically sourced white jasmine. It's also vegan, and made with plant based cleansers.
    As it says on the packaging "Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here"
    This brand does not test their products on animals which is really important to me when it comes to finding new products to try. There's also no parabens, no silicones and no dyes.

Finally, I usually don't like coconut scented products but for some reason the combination of coconut and white jasmine makes this product smell incredible!

Overall, I love this product and I'm so excited to keep using it and once I run out I know I'll go out and pick up a new bottle asap. I suggest everyone who wants to define their waves or curls try this product!