Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Shampoo Reviews
#9 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Conditioner, Body Wash, and Hair Masque
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 16, 2018

LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET

got this shampoo an conditioner to try as a sample, the smell is ok and i didn't like how it felt on my hair, maybe it was not for my hair type, don't think i will be purchasing this product

July 12, 2018

This smells SO good!

I received a sample of the Murmuru Butter and Rose Shampoo & Conditioner from this line, and it not only works to detangle my long/thick/unruly hair, but smells amazing too, and the scent lasts all day long!

2.7/5

July 11, 2018

Trop cher pour pas grand

Premièrement j’ai voulu essayer de produit car c’est sans rien de néfaste pour les cheveux j’adore sa mais j’ai bien vite changer d’idée ! Sa fait maintenant deux semaine que je l’essaye et je n’aime pas du tout se produit mes cheveux son encore plus sec qu’il étais. Le packaging est super beau je leur donne mais le prix oufff assez cher merci donc pour moi se n’est pas un coup de cœur

July 04, 2018

Great scent

I originally bought this for the scent. I love rose scented things. This shampoo smells amazing and leaves my hair looking and feeling so soft and shiny. The scent lasts a long time as well.

June 29, 2018

Best shampoo EVER !!!!!

The only thing i regret about my purchase to that shampoo is that i did not empty their entire shelf on which they had the conditioners and the other beautiful shampoos... I couldn't believe how gentle it was on my hair and also on my scalp. I didn't feel like it destroyed the natural oil on my scalp which made me very happy.

June 21, 2018

Beauty in a bottle

This product is absolutely amazing. From the packaging to the smell and of course to the end results, it definitely exceeding my expectations. I have coloured hair and I used the shampoo and condition for blooming colour and it worked wonders for me! I now have soft, shinny, rosy smelling hair and I couldn't be any more satisfied. I highly recommend this product. It is accessible, affordable, and helps protect our planet and our hair! Thank you Love Planet and Beauty!

June 14, 2018

Works great for my colour

I have tried a lot of shampoos that are supposed to work for coloured hair, and a lot of times they will strip some colour. So far this one has been doing great at preserving my colour, doesn't strip it as much as store brands that I have tried. It also has a lovely smell.

June 03, 2018
    West Virginia, United States

OBSESSED!!!!

I just recently started using this shampoo because I received it to try and I am completely in love with it. It smells amazing and it makes my hair feel so soft and smooth and it looks so shiny after I wash my hair with it. The thing that I love the most is that after I was my hair with it when ever I move my head and my hair moves past my face I am able to smell the scent of the shampoo and it smells amazing! Plus it isn't that expensive and they have a wide variety of scents and a wide variety of different formulations for different hair types and needs.

May 20, 2018

If it smells like roses and is moisturizing...

I just received this product at Chick Advisors Clean house event and absolutely loved it. It smells like roses and made my hair super soft.

The bottle retails for $12.99 and contains half the amount of shampoo as my go-to brand. In fact, it’s more than double the price.

With that being said, a little really does go a long way. I was shocked to see how little product I needed to wash my locks.

This shampoo also made my hair feel extremely soft. This shampoo is vegan and includes ingredients like coconut oil, which you typically don’t see in shampoo.

Will I continue to use this product?
    Absolutely

Will I buy it again?
    Most likely! I’m going to keep using the bottle and see how long it lasts. This may be my next go-to shampoo. Thank you for introducing me to it Chick Advisor.

May 09, 2018

Hydrating, but a strong scent

The scent of this shampoo is going to be polarising, as it's quite strong. I find it a bit overpowering and sweet, but I can see how somebody would really like it! If you get a chance to smell this before buying, take it, as the fragrance is quite in your face and won't be for everybody.

My current shampoo had been kind of drying out my hair over time and upon switching to this one I noticed my scalp and hair were a lot more hydrated, so I'm really happy with that.

I like that it has recycled packaging, isn't tested on animals and has a lot more natural ingredients, but it's still not totally natural for those who want something that goes further. Overall, I'm happy with it. The scent isn't my favourite, but it's nice and hydrating and the packaging is really pretty, not to mention it's filled to the top (mine leaked in transit a little, but it usually is totally full).