Marley & Me (2008) Reviews

Ranked #913 out of 1007 in DVD

Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson unleash huge laughs as John and Jenny Grogan, a young couple contemplating the decision to have a baby. Then came Marley...an adorable Labrador pup who flunks obedience school and quickly turns his new home into a disaster area. But over the years, the Grogans come to realize that “the world’s worst dog” truly brings out the best in them.

June 16, 2015

This is such a sad movie! There were definitely water works at my house when we watched it. It was a good movie though.

June 16, 2015

probably one of the reasons why i really like this movie is because i really like dogs. this movie made me cry. it is a great movie for kids.

June 16, 2015

I thought this movie was sooo good and cute, but I still cry everytime I watch the ending

April 26, 2015

Great film, sad but a very good meaning behind it. The dogs are adorable and I love Jennifer Aniston in it.

April 26, 2015

I mostly liked the movie because of the dog because it's so cute. The dog does cause a lot of problems but the family learns to live with the dog and it is a sad movie but still good.

April 13, 2015

Marley & Me is an okay movie. I liked the story line, though I totally saw where it was going to go. Most animal movies go in this direction. It was sad, for sure. But I think this would be a good family movie for the kids. Owen and Jenn are also a fantastic pair.

April 20, 2013

The movie was well made but is the exact reason why I don't like animal movies- TOO SAD!

1.5/5

May 23, 2012

BORING!

I have never been so bored in my life, as I was while watching this movie in theaters. The puppy was adorable, but then it all just got majorly irritating. I'm sure that families would enjoy this movie, as it's fun & what not.

Depressing, because I absolutely love the actors!

November 17, 2011

I know everyones gonna hate my review, butttt I gotta say what I think!

I did not really like it much...YES it did make me cry a little at one point (I wont spoil it), and I enjoy those actress'/actors very much! But I just cannot stand movies where an animal is the main character and the way it ended did not leave me feeling all warm inside, just thinking ...how much did I spend on this?!

There were some very cute moments for sure! And I think kids and maybe even families will enjoy it from time to time, but I dont think its in there with the classics.

November 12, 2011

I'm not a big fan of watching movies with the main characters being animals, however this one was pretty good. I laughed, I cried, and I enjoyed the acting with Jen Aniston and Owen Wilson. They have natural chemistry that works well in movies. Good family movie or even one to enjoy by yourself or with your BF or BFF :)