Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream Reviews
#2 in BB Creams

This BB cream combines skincare + makeup in 1 simple step 8-in-1 Skin Perfector: Blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, smooths, hydrates, enhances, and protects with SPF 30. 0% oils and heavy ingredients. For Best Results: Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

2.0/5

July 19, 2019

Never Again

I purchased this after researching what the best drugstore bb creams are. This one was consistently at the top of every list, however I disagree with that for so many reasons. I am extremely fair skinned, and when I first saw the product it looked very dark for my skintone. It should somewhat adjust to your skin when you put it on but it didn’t at all, it went on very patchy and was a super orange hue. It wasn’t sticky, very smooth formula but the way it applies and the shade is absolutely horrible. Maybe it would work for someone with a skintone closer to that of the shades they provide.
    I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone fair skinned, or with dry skin as it’s orange and ends up patchy on the skin.

July 08, 2019

I like itv

I've purchased this product multiple times. It's a sheer coverage so it won't cover obvious flaws. I love it because it's lightweight and moisturizing. A simple product to slap on your face for a classic look. It gives the skin a nice and refreshed look.

2.0/5

June 12, 2019
    North Dakota, United States

Not Impressed

I love maybelline products, but this just didn’t do it for me. The coverage is very sheer, next to nothing. The product always comes out the top too, I can’t keep it all in. Would not recommend.

March 05, 2019

Only BB cream i buy

I absolutely love this product! It is nice and lightweight and doesn't make your skin feel tight and dry after using. It is nice when you don't want a full coverage foundation but still want a little tint!

December 26, 2018
    New Hampshire, United States

Great BB cream

I think this is a great BB cream and I use it often. My only complaint is that it dries out really quickly. I am really careful with my makeup and after a couple of weeks this was completely dried in the bottle! It was great up until that.

September 21, 2018
    Louisiana, United States

Makes your skin better!

Dream Fresh BB Cream Skin Perfector by Maybelline is an 8 in the 1 beauty balm that actually makes your skin better by toning, smoothing and hydrating. You don't even need to apply moisturizer first because its so dewy you look instantly healthy and glowing.

August 28, 2018

It's just too dark.

I was looking for a lighter version to replace my foundation for summer days when I want less coverage. I heard so many amazing things about this one, but unfortunately it did not work for me. The lightest shade was still too dark for me, even in the summer months when I am slightly more tanned. If you're not an ivory shade normally give it a try but if you are also really pale it will probably be too dark.

May 02, 2018

Skin Looks Flawless

I purchased this BB Cream as a recommendation from a friend and fell in love with it! It is a light-weight formula that lightly covers and smoothes your skin giving it a glowing look. If you are looking for something to apply quick and be on your way then this is the product for you. I apply it with a beauty blender and like to wear powder over it to make sure my face does not get oily throughout the day. I get many compliments and have re-purchased it.

April 10, 2018
    France

Fond de teint léger

Je l'utilise encore en mixant avec mon correcteur d'imperfections, ça allège la texture et éclaircit la couleur. Très agréable à porter, malgré une couvrance assez faible.

April 06, 2018

Ma première BB crème

C’etait ma première BB crème que je me servais quand je me maquillais dans le passé.

Elle a une couvrante légère comme si on mettrait une crème hydratante teinte.

C’est plus pour les ados qui commence à se maquiller ou si vous désirer pas avoir de quoi de lourd à porter.

On ne le sens pas sur le visage et reste toute la journée.

C’est cool pareille, pas besoin d’en mettre beaucoup et ce produit est toujours disponible sur le marché.

Il ont peut être changer un peu la formule et l’apparence de l’emballage