Maynards Sour Patch Kids Reviews
#1 in Candy

May 28, 2018

MAYNARDS SOUR PATCH KIDS

MAYNARDS SOUR PATCH KIDS
    These were my favourite growing up and they are now my two little ones favourite too! We buy them a few times a month and give them a few here and there as a treat!

May 15, 2018

Always been a fan

These have always been my favourite sour candies. I was very happy when they decided to add the blue one as well! The Trickster ones are good too. You can also find them in many different sizes which is AMAZING!

May 10, 2018

Cheeks

Since childhood this has been one of my favorite candies. I love sour candy and these never dissapoint. The price is usually pretty fair depending where ur buying from.

May 10, 2018

Sour and Sweet

These are sour and sweet and delicious! All the flavours are good, raspberry, lime, orange and lemon. It is pretty good value if you get them on sale. My daughter loves these yummy treats too!

May 03, 2018

Safe for lactose intolerance!

I am lactose intolerant. Most the knock off brand may contain milk. Or could be contaminated from shared equipment. Maynards DO NOT! It is fantastic. Still love them too. A must have travelling companion.

May 02, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

various fruit flavors

These are some of my favorite sweets. I love that they are a little tangy but still sweet. The flavors are actually different and they are yummy. I have to limit myself to a few when I open a bag or they will all be gone in a blink of an eye

May 02, 2018

Must have

I know I know. Shouldn't eat a big bag everyday but I can't help it. Love sour candy. What else can I say. Texture is good, some sour candy are either too hard, or super soft, but these are perfect for my liking

May 01, 2018

Maynard's Sour Patch Kids - Vegan Friendly

I buy these for my grandchildren who are vegan. They love them as there's not a huge variety of vegan friendly candies. They are sour but not too sour, soft and chewy.

April 30, 2018

My go to candy

These candies are great as well as cheap. They're sweet and sour but not excessive with either flavor. I'd reccomend it as a late night snack or an afternoon snack.

April 09, 2018

The ULTIMATE candy

I'm not a candy eater, BUT, if I see a package of sour patch kids, you better believe I'm buying it! I especially LOVE the blue ones they have added. So, so good! There is no just eating a couple. It's the whole bag, or nothing.