Maynards Sour Patch Kids Reviews
#1 in Candy

October 17, 2018

So good!!

I just love Sour Patch kids!! always soft and fresh. Id really like it if they wouldn't put as much green kids in the bags though! Not saying the green ones arent good!!

October 11, 2018

Love Sour Patch Kids!

Sour Patch Kids are one of my favourite sour candies, and favourite candies in general. I love the taste, not too sour and not too sweet. The amount you get per bag is a good amount for the price you pay. I recommend them 100% and will forever buy them.

October 11, 2018

THE BEST

THIS CANDY IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST CANDY OUT THERE ITS SWEET BUT NO ITS ALSO SOUR IT IS SO ADDICTING! I CAN EAT AN ENTIRE BAG SO EASILY. I 100% RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANY CANDY LOVER

October 10, 2018
    New York, United States

My family loves these.

Having multiple food allergies (eggs, garlic, cinnamon, and peanuts) these sour patch kids are one of my go to candies to buy for my household. I love the sour to sweet aspect of the candy and the flavors.

October 03, 2018

Good

Both of my kids love sour things. This is one of our favorite snacks to buy for a movie night. Some our more sour than others but they are all pretty good.

October 02, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

Love

Both my kids love these they can eat a whole bag at a time with no trouble an they aren’t that sour at all I really love that it isn’t pricey an my kids love them

October 01, 2018

Mhm.goooood ❤

I'm completely in love with Maynards Sour Patches because, the taste is amazing ( it has the right amount of sourness). The colors and the flavors are great for kids, babies and young adults who throughly enjoy this candy. As much as I do. With this product I have NO COMPLAINTS!!! That's a great thing. So, keep it up Maynards. #Maynards4Life 😋❤💯

September 25, 2018
    West Virginia, United States

Just the right flavor of sour and sweet

My kids love the flavors and always get a bag when we go to the store. They are the perfect ratio of sweet and sour. They love all of the different flavors available.

September 22, 2018
    Indiana, United States

Kids love them

My two kids are obsessed with sour patch kids! Every time we go to the store they have to get a package! They are just the right amount of sour and sweet!

2.8/5

September 20, 2018
    Texas, United States

good

These were good if you like them to be sour. My kids love them. I would buy them all the time. I would recommend this to everyone. kids love them alot.