McCain Breakfast Potato Pancakes Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 57 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

Breakfast will never be the s​ame! Wake up to a quick and savoury side dish made with real shredded potatoes lightly seasoned with onions and spices. Whether you use them in a recipe or eat them on their own, it's defin​itely a dish that brings the family together. ​

Recipe Suggestions: McCain Potato Pancake Frittata Waffles, McCain Potato Pancake Breakfast Sandwiches, or Turkey Sausage & McCain Potato Pancakes

May 11, 2017

McCain is a huge favourite of French Fries and potato recipes in the Frozen Section of Grocery Stores, good price on Sales. Good amount of potato pancakes in the bag, super fast and easy to make. They have an amazing taste with perfect amount of Herb seasonings, well spruced. They have a great golden crispy crunch on the outside and firm moist potato bits on the inside. Yummmy!! Super handy for all ages

April 11, 2017

Tried these potato pancakes for the first time when I made a big breakfast on Saturday. Love love love them! Will definitely be buying these again. Who needs to go out for breakfast when you can make these at home!

April 11, 2017

I just love making these in the morning there so good,I have a little mayo on the side or ketchup,you can bake these or fry them I like them both ways

April 04, 2017

We just tried these and they were a big hit. So versatile we don't only have them for breakfast, but as a side dish for supper as well. Definitely our new frozen potato favorite.

January 16, 2017

Love, love, love them. We've had them for breakfast, dinner and even just a snack. Taste great and so easy to make. Just pop them in the oven and in no time -- voila! Tasty treats!

October 06, 2016

These are so delicious! A kick to your usual breakfast hashbrowns. Essential for any chalet outing or home meals. Seasoned enough to compliment any breakfast or even as a side for any dish. I cook them in the oven and personally love to eat these dipped in Kojax's Tzatziki sauce (you can buy them in take out small or large containers).

September 30, 2016

These are so fantastic for snacking. I like to whip up a honey garlic sauce and dip them while watching tv. Also, they are a great side with Pizza or Hamburgers. I always keep a bag in the freezer. I wish the bags were bigger...not enough to go around.

April 18, 2016

These breakfast potato pancakes are great! They are so easy to make: put them on a baking sheet, put them in the oven for 15-20 minutes, and you have yourself a delicious dinner! I love eating them with sausages and eggs. I will definitely buy them again!

April 14, 2016

bought these to try in the new recipe for potato pancake breakfast sandwich and loved them! Thought they tasted great and crispy and delicious! I would buy them again for sure! I feel that if you add more seasoning to them they taste even better!

April 11, 2016

I love Mccains potato pancakes. They bake up nice and crispy and have a great taste. Breakfast is just not as good without them. The kids love that they are bite size. I haven't found another potato pancake on the market that compares.