McCain Superfries Crinkle Cut Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 51 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

Cutlery is overrated! Go ahead and enjoy with your favourite finger foods. You might love crinkle cut fries on their own, but these crisp fries were made for dipping! And that’s no surprise since they’re made from specially selected potatoes and a touch of sea salt.​​​​​

March 21, 2017

Les frites superfries ondulées des McCain sont les frites que nous achetons lorsque nous voulons nous gâter en accompagnant un bon hamburgers. Les enfants aiment leur forme amusante et leur goût est super!

March 21, 2017

I buy these quit often and they are super easy to throw in the oven and serve as a side.
    The one thing that is a must for me with frozen french fries, is the texture after they are cooked, these come out crispy and golden brown, which is perfect, nothing worse then mushy fries.
    I season them sometimes with garlic or lemon pepper or they are great just with a bit of salt.

March 15, 2017

I just made these last night and hubby and I were super impressed! I added salt when I flipped them over the first time and made gravy to go with. The crinkles were perfect for holding the gravy. Or ketchup. Or mayo or any other dipping sauce you'd like to go with them.

I think next time I'm going to put some cheesy on top for mexi fries!

March 11, 2017

These are great tasting fries. They are a household favorite, they're great alone, with ketchup, for dinner, and or for lunch. Would definitely recommend to any fry lovers out there.

March 09, 2017

Crinkle cut are my absolute favourite! I find they cook really evenly in the oven and always come out tasting delicious with that nice crisp crunch. I love the taste of these french fries! These also work fabulous made into poutine, yum!!

February 20, 2017

I just served this product to my family for the first time the other night and we absolutely loved it. I am always leery of frozen fries because they are often soggy or mealy but these were tender on the inside, crispy on the outside and so, so delicious. I will definitely be buying them again!

December 27, 2016

I would recommend buying these in the biggest bag you can find! Don't forget the Heinz Ketchup! It's great to eat anytime of the day but makes a perfect side dish at lunch & dinner!

April 16, 2016

Délicieuse, rapide à cuire, assaisonnement parfait.. délicieuse nature ou avec une mayonnaise sauce chili à côté accompagné d'un bon steak miamm :) :)

April 01, 2016

Buying these fries was the biggest mistake that I've ever made... because now I'm addicted! I don't know what it is about these fries, but they taste so amazingly delicious! They do not have a fake frozen taste to them at all. I usually add a bit of sea salt to these crispy golden treats, with a side of ketchup mixed with plum sauce for dipping.

March 29, 2016

We got these on sale to try. They are very tasty, and crisp up really nice in the oven. We sometimes put grated cheese and bacon bits on top. They taste like real potatoes. Not that frozen fry taste. YUMMY !

Tracyr has posted in the forum topic
    What tv show are you in to ?

Amanda112 added a new review for
    Sephora

chchachii has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

lilsmithy added a new review for
    V.I.Poo