MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Mask - Unscented Reviews

Soothes tired eyes and relaxes body & mind. This patented, innovative treatment uses self-heating technology to release a warm, gentle steam that helps relieve tension behind the eyes and in the temples. Ideal for those who spend all day in front of a digital device and/or travel frequently. The mask fits comfortably around the ears, and is best enjoyed when you can close your eyes and relax.

• #1 in Japan*
  • Each single-use mask lasts up to 20 minutes
  • Self-Heating approximately to 40 degrees Celsius

*Intage SRI Eye care products market Jan. 2018 – Dec. 2018 total sales value

You may also like MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Masks in Lavender or Yuzu Citrus scent

November 13, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Loved this product

This was extremely easy to use and I love that it's scentless and disposable. I can find harsh smells irritating. It left my dry and tired eyes feeling refreshed. I dont wear makeup so I dont need to worry. I think it would be nice to use on a long haul flight.
    Only downside is the ear panels can be a little fiddly, otherwise I enjoyed this product a lot!

Hartlepool, United Kingdom

Unique

It took a bit of getting used to as it is a slightly strange sensation but these were good at helping me relax. They didn't get too warm but I was nervous everytime I used them.

Leeds, United Kingdom

Effective & Relaxing

I enjoyed trialling these masks as they were something different. The warmed up nicely and helped relax me and soothe dry and tired eyes. I used in the late evenings and they definitely helped calm me and sleep better.

Kirklees, United Kingdom

Surprisingly good!

I wasn't sure what to expect but actually really liked using these. They did make me feel very relaxed and my eyes felt soothed. Something I'd consider using again in future!

November 09, 2019
    Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom

MegRythem invented she mask

The eye mask was relaxing for about 20 minutes. The mask heated up quickly as described . I did feel relaxed for a short time . Being unscented this product suited my skin .

November 08, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Spa time

Fantastic little eye mask. I would love to try these in the summer when I am prone to hayfever, think they would help soothe itchy eyes. Also I loved the way they came in separate packaging great for sharing with family and friends. Only the cost would stop me from purchasing them.

November 08, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

A good but simple mask

I tried this steaming eye mask whilst bathing. It was a little bit warm to begin with but soon settled down. The texture was okay and it felt nice. After It went cold and I removed the mask my eyes didn't look much different but I suppose it will take a few tries to see more results. Overall would recommend.

November 06, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great eye pamper

This heated eye mask was very easy to use and quite impressive. The masks are very travel friendly so I used this whilst I was travelling. I loved how easy it was to use and that it heated up so quickly to a comfortable temperature. The mask soothed my tired eyes and helped me relax.

I would definitely recommend these as they are perfect for pampering after a long day and also for travelling.

November 04, 2019
    Cheshire East, United Kingdom

Perfect for my dry eyes

Perfect for my dry eyes even though I did feel like a bit of a prat trying to hook these onto my ears (kept coming off). In the end, I just lay down to prevent the eye mask falling down. It is good that this product was unscented as I do worry about scented products near my eyes. No irritation so am very happy I normally use another well known brand but these are on par with that 😊

October 29, 2019
    Tower Hamlets, United Kingdom

Great product, would buy again

I put this on just before bed with sore tired eyes, made me feel so relaxed and my eyes were less sore after, kept on all night as an eye mask, the ear straps are a bit flimsy and hard to get in position at first but overall I found it to be a great product.