Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favourites Palette Reviews
#339 in Eye Shadow

January 03, 2018

A must have!

This pallet is a must have. Amazing matte coloring with stunning shimmers. Great for creativing an eye look for every day. This product has great pigmentation an blends perfectly.

November 23, 2017

How about a pop of color

I won this palette in a give away ,and I have to say I like this palette it's very pigmented and works great on dark skin, there's a little bit of fallout but it's not a big deal

November 19, 2017

BEST PALATE EVER

OMG where do I even start. This palate is so broad. From daytime to nighttime to party to simple to bold. Everything under the sun can be created with this palate. The colors are so creamy and blend amazing. The shimmers are absolutely stunning and the mattes are smooth and blendable. Everything is so pigmented. It’s sleek and is travel friendly.

October 16, 2017

Holy grail palette!

If I needed just one palette for the rest of my life, this would be it! It has every colour you need! The colours are so buttery and pigmented. They blend like a dream! I use this palette pretty much everyday. It's so affordable as well!! Everyone needs to run and buy this palette!

October 03, 2017

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

I wanted this palette from the time it was first announced but being from Canada; the shipping and extra fees resulted in it being way more expensive than the regular price. After the third restock, I couldn't NOT order it so I went for it plus I had a code for 10% off which helped. Only a few days after I ordered it, Morphe sent it to me and it was love at first sight! I have created 3-4 looks so far with it and the possibilities are endless! The shadow are beautiful, pigmented and they blend beautifully. I love it so much that I want to purchase another for when my first gets used. It's the best palette I have ever used BY FAR!!

September 27, 2017

OMG IN LOVE

This palette is amazing. Super pigmented with so many color combinations to choose from. You can create so many amazing looks that will last all day.My favorite Morphe palette so far.

September 15, 2017

HYPED

I waited so long to get this palette and paid so much to get it. Living in Canada this palette came out to about $90 CAD due to shipping, conversion rates, and customs fees! But overall I love the palette and the pigmentation but wouldn't say its worth the $90. But its worth the retail price on the website.

September 14, 2017

My FAVOURITE Eyeshaddow Palette

I waited so long for this palette to come out, Jaclyn and morphe put so much work into making this palette amazing. the colours are all beautiful and blend SO well!!!!!!! 10/10 recommend, is a bit pricey with shipping but honestly so worth it

August 27, 2016

I love this palette so much. It's the only morphe palette I own but I know I'll be buying more in the future. The eyeshadows blend so well and all of them are super pigmented.

July 16, 2015

This palette was so cheap for so many good quality eye shadows. I love Jaclyn Hill and she really did a great job picking out the shadows for this palette.