Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

December 22, 2018

Kid Approved!

It's easy to send this applesauce for school lunches. This is the brand my children always choose. Sometimes the no name brands are bitter tasting but kids love the sweet taste if Matt's!

December 19, 2018

Easy to like

These are great to take for lunch as a healthy choice. They're good for kids and adults alike. They have great sugar-free flavours and I like that they've added vegetables.

December 19, 2018

Awesome light snack

Love the taste n the price is great.. I definitely will buy these again whether it's for home school or work it will curb your hunger till ur next meal.

December 18, 2018

Yummy

MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE RASPBERRY is yummy. My children love it and Husband love to take a snack too. Nice taste and not that expensive. The case could be recycle as well for something else.

November 19, 2018

Taste sooo good!!

We have tried all kind of motts product but this is the one my kids and I prefer! The taste is just perfect! My kids wants them each day for collation at school!!!

November 19, 2018

Delicious snack

My children really enjoy eating these. I often put them in my sons lunch for a snack at school. These are also a convenient snack for on the go. I will definitely buy this again and again.

November 14, 2018

Awesome kids snack

My kids are constantly on the move and are always wanting a healthy snack in between meals. I find that they love the raspberry fruitsations as a go to snack when they are hungry. I pack it in their lunch a for school or for a snack after swimming lessons or soccer. Love the product and the taste. Great and healthy snack for all.

November 09, 2018

Tastes great!

This is a great healthy snack for home or work. My kids love this product especially for school snacks. I have been buying this product for a long time and will continue to do so!

November 08, 2018

Love these!

These are great as a snack. I like to take one with me to work in case I need an energy boost. I like how it’s the perfect portion as well. It’s also great when I’m craving something sweet and don’t want to chow down on candy.

November 08, 2018

Yummy

Honestly these are so refreshing put in the fridge and there even better it honestly taste like a just fruit without having to cut it up . Pretty cheap to .