Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 03, 2019

Decent addition when pressed for time

Thanks to family rated for giving me the opportunity to review Motts Fruitsations plus fiber mango peach applesauce.

My daughter happily ate the applesauce with her lunch today and I tried some too. It was pretty good but it’s mostly apples. I would’ve liked a bit more of the mango and peach.

There’s no added sugar which is fantastic and I like that there’s a bit of extra fiber. Not really a lot, but more than other purees.

My little one loves pouches and we typically buy the organic ones so I’m not in love with this product as much as it’s not organic. Also, it’s a typical applesauce cup that requires a spoon. I think my daughter was a bit annoyed that she had to use a spoon instead of just sucking it out of a pouch. #firstworldproblems.

A good, predictable product that’s easy to incorporate for anytime of day. Definitely kid approved.

April 03, 2019

You will not be disapointed!

My kids cannot get enough of this flavour! The best combination and addition to our breakfast routine and snack for school lunches. Perfect balance between the two fruit flavours. Tangy, yet sweet and refreshing. Kids have already asked me to buy more.

Mott’s Fruitsations +Fiber Unsweetened Mango Peach

I received this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor product review club

It was really hard to find this product. My family loved these. They are the perfect size for a snack at home or school and they taste great! I love that fibre is added as well. I would buy them again if they were on sale but I would not pay $3.99 for them.

April 03, 2019

mott's fruitsation fibre mango peach

I went and bought this item from the store and i loved it.
    i was so happy that i was chosen for this opportunity and i went full force with it, and would love to buy it again.
    I have told alot about it and hopefully they will try it with their kids
    very happy and i want to thank you for this opportunity to share with you how much we loved it.

Send more coupons please i would recommend this to anyone

Sweet Treat!

Mango and peaches are one of my my family's top fruit choices, so we were all excited to give this product a try. It was a bit tough finding it, but we managed to find this at Metro. Each cup has the right amount for a snack, and it tastes really good. The fibre in here is a plus! This is a great snack for kids and adults!

I received this free to try for review purposes.

My teen loved it

Applesauce isn’t just for little kids. My 13 year old couldn’t get the package open fast enough. She didn’t even use a spoon, she drank it lol.
    She loved the flavour and I love the fact that it had added fiber. I also love that it unsweetened as I don’t like my kids to eat that much sugar. So motts fruitsations are a win win in my house.

April 03, 2019

Hard to find, bit too sweet

Visited 5 grocery stores and finally found it. Have purchased Mott's products in the past and been satisfied. A bit too sweet for my liking tho. Amount in the cup was just right. Price on shelf was $3.99 which seemed a bit high.

Mango Peach goodness

I received a coupon to redeem a free item of Mott's Fruitsations +fibre unsweetened Mango Peach fruit snack. Was hard to find but I visited every Grocery store we have and I finally found it at Metro. I sent one to school with my Son for snack time and he loved it, he really enjoyed the flavors together and said it was much better then regular ones he has had before. I tried it tonight for a light snack and I must agree it is so delicious, you can taste each ingredient so prompt.
    I can't wait to stock up for snacks.
    The + fibre is an added bonus to the yummy taste.

Humm it's delicious

Je les goûté avant de le donner à mon gars et j'ai adoré le goût! Premièrement la mangue est mon fruit préféré 😁
    Le goût est très fruité et goûte naturel!
    Mon gars dès la première bouchée il a dit humm! Il a adoré lui aussi et en redemandait!
    Merci pour le bon produit d'essais #gratuit

Compote pêche et mangue

J'ai reçu gratuitement a essayer la compote motts fruitsation pêche et mangue.

C'est une compote qui a un très bon goût. Mes enfants ont adoré cette nouvelle saveur. Ils en ont raffolé et en ont redemandé un autre cup.
    C'est une excellente source de fruits