Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 12, 2019

je recommande tres bon

je recommande la collation compote mango et pêche très délicieux les enfants et moi meme nous avons adoré le gout des deux fruits et différent et doux facile a emporter portion collation pour tous je le recommande

April 12, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

New family favorite!!

My child absolutely loved these. She had them with breakfast and for an afternoon snack. I got the chance to try it as well when she would let me lol. The taste is fresh and the texture is smooth. I also feel good feeding it to my child with the extra fiber. We all could use more fiber in our diets. It's is defilitely our new family favorite and we will be buying it again and again!

April 11, 2019

Healthy, tasty and just the right size. I would buy again.

I am a big fan of Mott's wide array of products. Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Mango and Peach is a new option I am going to now have on my grocery list. Unsweetened, with no added sugar, high in fibre and made from real fruit. It all combines to be a healthy snack I am pleased to serve my little ones. I also think the price per serving is very reasonable. As a tester for ChickAdvisor, I recommend this product. Plus, even the big kids like Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Mango and Peach. A win on the meal front for everyone.

Delicious and Nutritious!

As a mom of two, I am always looking for healthy snacks that I can add to my children’s every day meals. The Mott’s Fruitsations + Fibre is an excellent balance of both being a nutritious snack which also feels like a treat. My kids loved it for breakfast, lunch and even on the go. And the fact that it provides full servings of fruit +fibre is an added bonus! I am glad that I got it free, but I have no doubt I will be buying these in the future!!

April 11, 2019

A treat I would buy again

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. Generally I like to stick to fresh snacks but once in a while I love to see snacks like this for children. It was a hit with my little ones and I have to say I quite enjoyed it also. I like that it's not packed with sugar and other sweeteners. I just simple and wholesome. It's unsweetened with fruit puree. Best served chilled. Easy to open and tastes good.

A bit acid

My son was really excited for the product when we got the coupon in the mail and as soon as we came back from the store, he asked to try one, but he was not a fan at first as the flavour is a little bit acid,because it doesn't have added sugar there is a bit of sourness to the product, I like it tho! I would consider repurchasing it because the price is great and I think my son would like it after a bit as he likes other similar products.

Mott's fruitsations

I received a full price coupon to redeem the Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre unsweetened peach mango courtesy of Family Rated in exchange for my honest and unbiased review #freeproduct.

The Mott's Fruitsations snacks has a very pronounced mango flavour to it with a slight hint of peach. It was still sweet for an unsweetened fruit product as it contains natural fruit flavours. My kids really enjoyed this as an afternoon snack and I really enjoyed it as well. It was like a very smooth puree. Now I have the option to get this instead of the food pouches as I can see this out in the open and not like the pouches where I can't see what's inside.

I will be buying this again and definitely recommend it.

Unsweetened mango peach

I received a voucher to redeem the Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach courtesy of FamilyRated in exchange for my honest and unbiased review #gotitfree.

I like the Mott's fruitsations as they state that are a source of fibre, contains no added sugar, and made with real fruits.

I was happy to be chosen for this campaign because now this is my kids go to for snacks. I also like to put this in the kid's lunchbox for school as this product contains no peanuts as stated on the label.

You can really taste the fruit taste in there and it doesn't taste artificial like other snacks.

I would definitely recommend this and will be purchasing this again.

April 11, 2019

Our favorite would so buy this again!

Great taste. I give it to my son as an addition to his breakfast aswell as in his lunch for school and it is also great to grab on the go. You can taste Apple mango and peach. The flavors work amazing together. The price is spot On! The best part is it is unsweetened so all the yummy taste and zero sugar buzz. Highly recommended. #gotitfree #mottsfruitsationsmangopeach #familyratedclub

Nother great product from Mott's

My son loved this product! He loves all of the apple sauces so if I can buy one with added fibre and he can't tell the difference then why wouldn't I? There is no added sugar and it's a great way to get a serving of fruit into a picky toddler