Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

April 15, 2019

Great addition to breakfast time

My daughter has recently been refusing most things for breakfast, and I have been worried she's not getting the proper nutrition she needs. However, with the addition of the new Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Mango Peach applesauce to breakfast time, I have more piece of mind.
    She ate it up and was asking for more! Love that I can get extra fibre into her diet, as well as the fact this product is unsweetened and still tastes good (Mama got to try it first!) Although I got to try this product for free, I will definitely be buying again!

Agréable en bouche

Miam miam!! C’est delicieux comme petite collation. Cest goutteux et saoureux. Je le recommande. Surtout si tu veux initié tes enfants à d’autres fruits. Cette collation est digne d’un cinq etoiles?

April 15, 2019

Great flavor and a quick snack for kids

Mommy got the first bite before passing to kids. I don't eat applesauce often, as I find it sort of boring. Mott's Fruitsations Mango Peach is delicious! The flavor combination is perfection! I was worried the mango would pack too much punch and be completely overpowering. Thankfully, I worried for no reason!
    Now onto the kids. They both stopped a couple bites in and gave me a thumbs up! Devoured in record time, so I'd say they were a hit!
    I enjoy the added fiber, especially with children who don't always eat what I would like them to eat. No other wow factors as far as nutritional information.
    As far as value goes, I tend not to purchase individual cups of anything, unless there is one heck of a sale! I'm a "giant jar" or "make from scratch" frugal mom. Kids are only 2 and 3 and are usually one and done snackers, but soon, they'll be bottomless pits! I will definitely consider buying these, as they were such a hit!

April 15, 2019

Compote Mott's mangue et pêches !

J'ai essayer grantuitement cette compote et elle est vraiment bonne. Pas trop sucrée, soutenante et pleins de bonne saveurs mon fils de 22 mois à adoré.
    En faite, elle goûte vraiment les vrais fruits frais et c'eat ce que j'aime le plus. Je la recommande à tous ! Conviens à tous les membres de la famille en collation ou pour les lunchs !!!!! 😀

Great healthy snack!

My daughter and I both loved grabbing one of these for a quick and easy snack! We loved the flavour and I personally loved that it was a healthier snack then alternatives! I would most definitely buy this again, the price is good the flavour is great! I have no complaints I am so lucky to have got this product for free from chickadvisor !! Thank you

Mes enfants ont adorés!

J'ai eu un peu de difficulté à trouver le produits sur les tablettes de plusieurs supermarchés. J'ai donné cette collation à mon fils pour son lunch d'école et il m'en a redemandé le soir venu. Ma fille à aussi beaucoup aimé. Ce que j'ai moins aimé est le format, je préfère les pochettes pour le côté pratique.

New Brunswick, Canada

Mott's fruitsations Mango Peach

The idea of the flavour combo sounds delicious. Unfortunately we could barely taste the difference from regular applesauce. The kids still enjoy them in their lunches and knowing it has the added benefits of fibre, I'm quite happy to have this in their lunches.

April 15, 2019

great new product that kids enjoy

I recieved this free in exchange for a review. My kids have always been fans of Motts apple sauce so me telling them they got to try a new flavor got them very excited. Both if my kids really enjoyed the new flavor, they couldn't tell a difference in texture with the added fibre so that is a thumbs up in my books. They both said that it taste like peaches so that is the more dominant flavor between the peach and the mango. One reason I love Motts apple sauce is it is very affordable and is a healthy, easy option for lunches and snacks. overall this product was a win and my kids are asking me to purchase it again.

New Family favorite

This is definitely going to be a staple in our house from now on. The entire family loves this product, and I love that it’s unsweetened. The flavour is absolutely delicious. Will be switching to this Apple sauce

Super tasty Mango Peach

I am excited to say this new flavor was a huge hit with my family. Even my fussy picky eater hubby enjoyed a cup or two. Great taste with no added sugar. Super healthy food choice. Love the fiber helps in keeping us all healthy. Great addition to the kids lunch bag for school. Already bought another 4 packages. Recommended to all my mom fitness, and their kids love them too. Thank you FamilyRated for an excellent introduction.