Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Super gout !

Ma famille et moi avons eu la chance de faire partie des personnes sélectionnés par familyrated pour ce produit, quel chance ! Merci !
    Nous avons beaucoup aimer le produit . Le goût et la texture était très belle . Tout le monde à bien aimer , même bébé ! Nous avons aimer que la compote aie des fibres egalement.
    Nous aurions apprécier que les saveurs
    soit plus forte (nous aimons beaucoup la mangue et nous avons peu goûter son goût)
    Nous allons en rachetez c’est certain !

Delicious applesauce!

This applesauce is very tasty! I was able to test this flavour thanks to FamilyRated Club! My toddler loves applesauce and this flavour is a hit in our home!

The only thing I would improve on is increasing the flavour intensity. Other than that, I love it and will keep buying this flavour! It was hard to find but I'm glad I did!

So yummyyyy

My kid love this. They don't like Apple sauce. But I told them it mango sauce. They can't get enought of it. I love that it's so healthy n great tasting.

Un délice

J’ai eu la chance d’essayer gratuitement les compotes Mott’s fruitsations avec fibre. J’ai vraiment adoré les compotes, elles sont délicieuses. Le mélange de mangue et de pêches est parfait. J’adore l’idée qu’elles contiennent des fibres en plus. Un des aspects les plus intéressants est qu’elle sont sans sucre. Vraiment un bon produit!! Parfait pour les enfants

New Brunswick, Canada

My child loved them!

I gave these to my picky eater to try, and he LOVED them! They are the perfect way for him to think he is getting dessert, but actually getting his fibre in! I am thrilled to have found a product that replaces his usual pudding dessert.

Another great flovour

Yes, it is another great flavour in their lineup of applesauces. Everyone in the family had it in their lunches and came back with a great review. Getting their fruit and fibre for the day while enjoying the snack.

Picky toddler approved!!

I received this as a free product to review, and it was yummy. My toddler is very picky, and even he enjoyed them! I love that they’re not sweetened, as I try to watch our sugar intake as a family. I’ve since purchased another flavour, and it was yummy too. I like the added fiber as well. I’ve started bringing them in my own lunch!

The kid loved it!

I received this for free to try.

My daughter loves all things fruit, so it was a no-brainer to ask her to try this product. I gave it to her as a mid-day snack and she practically licked the container clean!

Personally. it is a little too sweet for my taste, but my kid loved it, so I may incorporate this product into the list of snacks she can enjoy.

Good sized serving - good for the lunch bag.

Tasty snack!

I got to try this product for free and I will definitely buy it again in the future. My 3yo absolutely loves having apple sauce as a snack and she really liked this flavour. I like that it has fibre too!

Great addition to breakfast

My boys are super picky eaters and breakfast on school days can be a nightmare. I found the Mott's fruitsations a great addition to their breakfast. A piece of toast and a motts cup is the perfect start to their day. I found they enjoyed the flavour. The cups weren't too sweet or too tart. Knowing I'm sending my boys out the door with something healthy in their bellies makes me a happy mama.