Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 23, 2019

Will definitely be buying this product all the time!

I was lucky enough to receive a free product coupon to sample the new mango peach flavour of Motts. I was so excited to learn of the new flavour and even more excited when I was chosen to try it! Let me tell you that it is absolutely amazing! It tastes so good. My baby loves it as well and makes a great morning snack. Will definitely be purchasing all the time and will be recommending it as well!

April 23, 2019

Applesauce is a go to snack for our kids!

I received Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach applesauce free through ChickAdvisor.
    Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre as an excellent addition to my childrens breakfast, lunch, or snack!
    The partnership with Breakfast Club of Canada is a compelling reason to repurchase Mott's applesauce.
    I love the fact that there is no added sugar or sweetener and the added bonus of fibre. I feel good about giving this to my kids. All 3 of my kids love applesauce, and this one/flavour was no exception.
    I would definitely recommend this applesauce to a friend or family member!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Yummy snack

I have never bought this product before so I was happy to be able to. I really loved the taste of fruit as it was just like fresh. I will try other ones too

The kids loved It!

I recieved a free coupon to test this product from Family Rated. Our family eats a lot of applesauce. This was a new flavour and the kids loved It. Fresh and flavorful it was a hit for sure. We will buy again!

Mangé en 1 minute

La texture est très uniforme et la couleur est naturelle. Ca goute exactement les peches et les mangues mélangé dans un ratio parfait. Mon enfant a dévoré jusqu'à la derniere cuillère en 1 minute.

April 23, 2019

Great snack for the kids!

Updated On: April 23, 2019

When I first introduced the product to my kids, they were immediately excited to try a new flavour. My kids love the taste and as a mom I love that it is unsweetened and has the added fibre! They are the perfect size for school snacks and were eaten up within 1 day! Definitely a product that I will be purchasing again! I received this for free to test out.

Je recommande

Ma fille est une fan finie des compotes de fruits et elle a adoré celle à la pêche et mangue. Je dois maintenant acheter cette sorte on alterne cette saveur et celle au fraise avec fibre. Merci de m’avoir fais découvrir ce produit fabuleux

Refreshing mango peach flavor

It is flavorful and delicious. I love that it’s packed with vitamin c and fiber. Very good addition for my children’s breakfast and snack. My kids love it so I already bought more. The packaging is attractive and I love that it is individually packed in a container. Would be nice if it comes with a spoon as well.
    I received this free from Family Rated for product testing review. Each opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way by any party but myself.

great taste

My kids and I loved it. The taste is just enough sweet, not too much. It tastes peaches and it's delicious. Texture is great and I like the portion. I received a free product to test.

We all loved it!

We all loved the Mango Peach flavour! Very refreshing, and a great addition for breakfast and snack ideas for the kids. Added fibre is a huge bonus. I have already recommended this flavour to a coworker with children, because it’s one of our favourites now. I will most definitely be purchasing this many more times. Thanks for letting us try this free! :) #GotItFree