Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Fantastic Flavour!

I received a free product coupon for the Mott's Fruitsations Mango Peach flavour. It took a bit of time to find the Fibre+Mango Peach, but I finally did. Both kids loved the taste and wanted more, and they never do. I enjoyed the flavour and the fact that it was not too sweet. I also like the fact that fibre was added. I would recommend buying this product. I have bought more since trying it.

April 24, 2019

Great snack for our daughter

My daughter loves apple sauce so being picked to review Motts’ mango peach unsweetened apple sauce was greatly appreciated.
    This apple sauce was a great addition to my daughter’s snack time. We like that it has added fibre and is unsweetened. We don’t have to worry about her having a bedtime snack that’s full of sugar. Our daughter really enjoyed the mango and peach flavour. I would highly recommend this product to family and friends and will likely purchase it in the future.

Gotta love more fibre

I would buy this product again.my kids enjoyed the taste and I loved that they were getting fibre in their diet. The peach taste is a bit stronger than the mango. Perfect snack for school lunches and in between meals!

I'm impressed

I got a free sample of the fiber peach and mango apple sauce. It has a good flavor. It was a little hard to find in my stores....but I'm sure as it becomes more popular itll be easier to find. My little guy likes it as well. An easy snack that's good for you.

New York, United States

Delicious!

The Motts Fruitsation + Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach was delicious. Everyone in our household thought it was nice and refreshing and we cant wait to try other flavors and I love that it has added fibre as well.

April 24, 2019

Good

I never tried unsweetened fruit blend , but this mango peach combination is so worth it .. ot does notlook like it don’t have sugar.. will recommend to everyone and will continue to buy

Perect snack

I was supper excited to try this product out with three kids we have a very busy house and quick snacks are a must. I was abme to satisfy all three of my kids and hubby as well. My girls loved them as there after school snack and I used it in my muffins for my little added the perfect moisture and taste and the extra fibre is a Bonus.

I would definitely recommend this product perfect healthy snack for the whole family.

Kids loved it

My kids loved this product. I would for sure purchase it again for them. Thanks fr the free sample. Great taste, great as an afternoon snack.!!!!! :) :)

April 24, 2019

No added sugar? Sign me up!

The natural flavours of Peach was a nice compliment to the apple puree.
    I appreciated No sugars were added to this product, it made me feel very good to feed it to my family and sample it myself.
    I enjoyed the Mango Peach immensely and will be buying it again soon.

Delicious

My children eats at least 1 Mott's Fruitsations a day, I was happy when we got picked to try the mango peach flavour, since we had never tried it before. My children absolutely loved the taste of it and requested that I purchase them more.