Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

Gotta love more fibre

I would buy this product again.my kids enjoyed the taste and I loved that they were getting fibre in their diet. The peach taste is a bit stronger than the mango. Perfect snack for school lunches and in between meals!

I'm impressed

I got a free sample of the fiber peach and mango apple sauce. It has a good flavor. It was a little hard to find in my stores....but I'm sure as it becomes more popular itll be easier to find. My little guy likes it as well. An easy snack that's good for you.

New York, United States

Delicious!

The Motts Fruitsation + Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach was delicious. Everyone in our household thought it was nice and refreshing and we cant wait to try other flavors and I love that it has added fibre as well.

April 24, 2019

Good

I never tried unsweetened fruit blend , but this mango peach combination is so worth it .. ot does notlook like it don’t have sugar.. will recommend to everyone and will continue to buy

Perect snack

I was supper excited to try this product out with three kids we have a very busy house and quick snacks are a must. I was abme to satisfy all three of my kids and hubby as well. My girls loved them as there after school snack and I used it in my muffins for my little added the perfect moisture and taste and the extra fibre is a Bonus.

I would definitely recommend this product perfect healthy snack for the whole family.

Kids loved it

My kids loved this product. I would for sure purchase it again for them. Thanks fr the free sample. Great taste, great as an afternoon snack.!!!!! :) :)

April 24, 2019

No added sugar? Sign me up!

The natural flavours of Peach was a nice compliment to the apple puree.
    I appreciated No sugars were added to this product, it made me feel very good to feed it to my family and sample it myself.
    I enjoyed the Mango Peach immensely and will be buying it again soon.

Delicious

My children eats at least 1 Mott's Fruitsations a day, I was happy when we got picked to try the mango peach flavour, since we had never tried it before. My children absolutely loved the taste of it and requested that I purchase them more.

April 24, 2019

Great healthy snack for the kids !

My boys loved this peach mango apple sauce, the best part is it’s unsweetened but they don’t even notice at all !
    I also loved that it has added fibre in it so I don’t have to worry about them getting enough. They’ve already asked me to add it to the grocery list so you know they love it :)

Awesome product

I was very happy to have got the opportunity to try this amazing new flavour my son and I absolutely loved it and will be repete buyers . I like that is unsweetened too. The taste was nice not to overpowering and the fibre In it is also a added bonus