Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Daughter Loves it!

I have nothing bad to say about motts fruitsations. As a smoothie lover, my daughter and I really enjoy motts. It tastes great. Not sweet. Great for school lunch and on the go snack. And a great positive that it has added fibre and not sweetened. I would highly recommend and buy again!

Very yummy

Perfect snack for the kiddos! I got to try this through chick advisor and the kids really liked it. It was a convenient snack and it tasted good. I would definitely purchase again.

Motts fruitsation

My kids loved these as a quick snack before dinner its light enough so they arnt getting overly full. I also used it in there morning smoothies for breakfast and they couldnt even tell plus the added fiber is an amazing touch.

Great flavour

I received a coupon for a #freeproduct to give this applesauce a try. My toddler loves it and I'm thankful it has added fiber so I dont have to worry. I tried so I could write an honest review and the flavour is very nice and tarte. Will definitely buy again

Delish and easy.

My husband has been choosing apple sauce cups for lunches for some time. It was nice to find a new product we might never have noticed before. We love mango anything. These would work perfectly for a breakfast, but in our case we use these for packed lunches or treats on the go. Thank you so much for the chance to try #gotitfree through Family Rated, we loved it.

My kids loved these

We had a hard time finding these in store, but when we did, they were worth it. My kids love mango and they found the taste delicious. I like that they are easily packable for school lunches. We will buy again. We got to try these free in exchange for our opinion.

Perfect taste

my twin daughters loved this product. They ask for it now. We use it for breakfast, as a snack in the afternoon and when we need to leave it is great to bring along.

New Brunswick, Canada

Delicious

My 6 year old is in love with these. Works great for school lunches and even as a snack on the side during the day. I like how it includes fibre and how there are a number of variety of different flavors that can be purchased.

Great taste

My family enjoyed the taste, such a great value and easy to use for lunches.
    My husband even enjoys it in his lunch pack. I also take it on the go, I enjoy the taste and light snack, convenient and easy to take and go. Would recommend to family and friends on taste.

Kids loved it

I did get this free to try. Mott’s apple sauce isn’t my usual brand I go for. But I do have to say my kids loved it the package was gone pretty fast. I did try one my self the flavour was not bad it was more on the mango side which I like I do have to say it was to sweet for my liking.