Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Yummy!!

Thanks Chick Advisor Family for this opportunity to let my kids try this new flavour. Thumbs up all.around from everyone and it has fibre! Great taste, I tried it too! New purchase for my weekly shopping list

Sweet delicious snack

Im always looking for new snacks for work. I loved the taste of this
    Its light and satisfying
    I would love to try other flavors as well
    Thank you chickadvisor for letting me try this

Tasty!

I received this for free from FamilyRated for review.

This is a very tasty product- my daughter loves it (even my husband loves it). I love that it is unsweetened and has added fiber so I feel that it is healthier for my kids to eat.

The only downside of this is that it is very hard to find, Not many stores carry this particular flavor and i had to search many stores for this.

April 25, 2019

Great taste and extremely healthy

I got to sample this great tasting and healthy Motts Fruitsations with fibre, which had no added sugar. It was delicious for us and my baby who asked for more. I highly recommend it and I'm happy I discovered this healthy snack.

Tres bon

Au depart, j'ai eu beaucoup de difficulté à trouver le produit. La majorité des épiceries et grandes surfaces ne tiennent pas çe produit. Par contre, une fois que je lai trouvé, j'ai vraiment adoré le goût, lâ texture et les éléments nutritifs, malgré la quantité un peu élevée de sucre. Cela reste malgré tout une super collation, et les enfants adorent !

Kid approved!

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor. My son loves the cherry/raspberry flavour and was hesitant to try mango peach...it’s his new favourite flavour! I love that it’s low in sugar, has added fibre and feel good about giving it to him in his lunch. I also enjoyed the taste. Great snack and very affordable.

Definitely a Quality Snack

I received a coupon by Family Rated to try and review this product. My family all gives this a thumbs up! I do think our household would prefer more of a peachy flavour (rather than having the Mango dominate the taste), but for the flavour that we had the opportunity to review, it definitely tasted fresh, and made of very high-quality ingredients. I felt good as a parent to offer this as a choice to my child. Anything I would change? I would purchase in a larger pack that doesn't use foil that I can distribute into smaller reusable containers to send with my children to school.

April 25, 2019

Took a while to find but glad I did.

We received a coupon by family rated and had a little difficulty finding the product. I’m glad I was persistent because my son has declared this as his new favorite. His only suggestion was to put it in a similar option as gogo squeeze because he hates taking a spoon to school. Otherwise he said the flavor was amazing and tasted just like mango and peaches. Great job it’s a hit at our home. ❤️

Super bon goût

J’ai acheté ce produit et nous avons fait la dégustation en famille. Très bon goût, les enfants ont adorés !! En plus c’est un produit qui favorise une bonne alimentation et les enfants le voient comme un dessert alors nous allons favoriser ce genre de dessert dans notre menu quotidien!! Très satisfait!!

April 25, 2019

Loved by the whole family!

Everyone loved the mango peach flavour. It tasted more like mango and apple to me, and I would have liked more peach, but it's still good and I would buy it again for travel, work, and school. Texture is smooth, not too gritty and not too sweet (sugars are 11 grams) and has some fiber (2 grams). Motts gets a bonus star for using vegetable juice for colour (no fake food dyes). If Motts took out the maltodextrin, it would be perfect. Note: I received Motts Fruitsations for free for my independent review. #gotitfree