Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

Saskatchewan, Canada

Tasty snack!

I received the Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Mango Peach free to try from Family Rated. My daughter loved it! She really enjoyed the flavour of the mango with the peach. It had a nice smooth texture and was delicious to eat. Hard to only eat one at a time.
    It is a great snack for anytime during the day. It doesn't have any extra sugar added to it which I really like. The fibre in it is good too. It isn't always convenient to have fresh fruit but these make it easy to have fruit anytime.
    I will definitely recommend this product to my family and friends and will be buying it for my daughter to snack on again.

Finally found this!! And I am so glad I did

I had a hard time finding this product as I live in a small town. I searched over 10 grocery stores before I finally found it. Tonight we decided to have pork chops and I decided I wanted to try it with my dinner. I absolutely love this apple sauce. Since it’s unsweetened you actually taste the peach mango goodness. And it’s even better that it contains Fiber. I would definitely recommend this applesauce and now I know where to get it I will be buying it again and again. Thanks #chickadvisor and #familyrated #gotitfree

Dull

After searching high and low for this product, I was finally able to redeem my coupon to #tryitforfree. We buy Motts unsweetened apple sauces often as a snack for our son and ourselves too so we were excited to try this flavour. Despite only ever buying unsweetened sauce, I was surprised by the lack of sweetness in this particular flavour. I thought for sure the peach would add a nice natural sweetness but overall I found the taste to be quite dull compared to others. It was still good, but not my favorite. My son liked it though so that’s a win in my books!

Great taste

Well I had to go out of town to get this . As the town I live in currently doesn't have this. But my daughter loves the new flavor and so do I. 100% buying .

April 26, 2019

This product is delicious and was approved by my children.

These mango peach applesauce are a huge hit at my house. They are very flavorful and all 4 of my children plus myself loved it. I thought the texture might be too thick but it wasn't at all. It was very smooth and delicious. We will definitely be buying it as a regular snack.

my kids loved it

I got the opportunity to try Mott's fruitation + fiber unsweetened mango peach sauce. Like all Mott's apple sauces they loved it. The added fiber is also a bonus.#tryitfree#gotitfree#chickadvisor#familyrated

Super Delicious and Nutritious

I was so happy to receive Motts Fruitsations to try for free as our family loved apple sauce.
    I picked up the mango peach flavor which was new to us. Right when I opened my first package I could smell the beach and mango. It smelled super fresh and I was ready to dive in!
    I was quite pleased with the taste and the texture. These make a great snack anytime. My daughter loves them in her lunch bag. We will definitely buy these!

I will buy it again.

Those flavors are very delicious and I like them so much. It also taste very good. I think I will buy them again for my kids school snacks or my dessert after meal.

Love it!

This brings apple sauce to a whole new level. When you think of fibre you think of a heavy texture but this product is the same texture as other Mott's products. The taste is excellent. My grandbaby loved it when he was visiting and kept asking for more.
    He had it with his breakfast and some days for afternoon snack. The package size is perfect for little guys and grandmas alike . . .

Tasty and nutritious!

My kids love this applesauce! It's a great healthy snack.
    It's flavourful without being too sweet.
    I like that there's no artificial ingredients.
    I also like that the packaging is recyclable.
    I'd definitely recommend!