Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Il en redemande

Que dire de plus que cette collation est parfaite en toute occasion! Portion parfaite conservation facile et au gout des enfants! Un gros must a avoir en main pour toutes les petites fringales!

April 30, 2019

A name you can trust and yummy!

Mott's has done it again. Making tasty treats whether inside a 7 year olds lunch pail or a 38 year old mama's lunch bag.... on a side note I had to hide my pot of applesauce from my kids so I could at least "try" it! Lol! Happy children. One happy mama knowing this lunchbox treat is unsweetened and loaded with amazing fiber! Good job!

Delicious

That’s a good option for breakfast or a fast snack. Really good taste of fruits even with the texture. Also, healthy, without sugar and adding fiber to our meal.

A healthy lunchtime snack

I received this product free through the Family Rated Club.

I am always looking for healthy snacks for my child either at school or at home. This is definitely a good find. I don't think I would have bought this if I wasn't invited to try it for free. I usually buy the apple sauce but this is something new my son really likes. I highly recommend this product. My son loves the taste and his lunch comes back empty - those are the things that matter to me and I know I scored!

Updated On: April 30, 2019

Importantly, I had a very difficult time finding this product in the major supermarkets. And once I did find the product, I couldn't find the flavor that was indicated on my free voucher. I would like to make sure this feedback is sent back to you.

New Favourite Snack!

My fiance and I eat applesauce constantly, but always resort to our tried & true classic apple taste. Originally upon receiving this I was a little skeptical as I'm not a huge mango fan, however this sauce is awesome! Perfectly flavourful & just the right amount of sweetness. Incorporate it into your dinner by dipping pork into it for a new family favourite!

April 30, 2019

Nice added benefit to healthy eating

Nice to have a added benefit to such a healthy product. Anytime I can get added fibre in my food it is a great help as we all ingest so many processed foods and lack the fibre we so badly need. Will buy the fibre added ones over regular from now on.

Mmmm peachy

I received the MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED MANGO PEACH for free from Chick Advisor thank you. My family loves anything peach flavoured, so that along with the mango was a tropical delight.

This is perfect for a quick breakfast or an on-the-go snack!

April 30, 2019

Love. Will definitely get again.

Loved the Mango Peach flavour that we tried. It's a great healthy on the go snack. Its also perfect for those mornings when we just do not have time for a sit down breakfast, just grab and go with a slice of toast. The kids love the flavour, just enough natural sweetness for them to eat it. We will definitely be picking up this flavour again. #gotitfree

April 30, 2019

Always a hit in my daughter's lunch!

Love this product! Always buy Mott's for my daughter and she loves it! The added fiber is a bonus and there is no compromise on taste for the added nutrition. The price point is a bit high, so we usually buy this product when it's on sale. Will continue to buy in the future!

New Brunswick, Canada

My boys are mad for mango!

Both of my boys were thrilled to be able to test the Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre in Mango Peach. Snacks for school lunches can be tricky with picky eaters but these are an absolute hit. We'll definitely get this flavour again. I love that it's unsweetened too.