Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

1.0/5

Unable to find

I received the coupon but was unable to locate this product in any stores near me. I tried 5 different grocery stores. I’m disappoint because it’s provably great just impossible to find.

Taste sensation

I orginally thought of my daughter when receiving my free coupon. I had to try them for myself. What a flavorful fruit mix! I definitely love this mix the most of all the sauces. Having the added fibre gives me a greater satisfaction we are getting more nutrients for our bodies. Thank you

Super bon

Cest une très bonne collation mes filles on adorer comme toute les autres fruit temptation!! Elle en mange a tout les jours si j'oublie d'en mettre dans leurs elles me le font savoir assez rapidement! Je vais en racheter sa ces certain!! ☺️🥀

Picky eater!

My son is a picky eater and despises most apple sauces. We decided to try this and we have a winner! Would definitely buy these again! Finally, my son eats apple sauce!

Great flavour

The perfect snack for fussy toddlers on the go! My two year old enjoys the consistency and had no trouble finishing one portion. Ingredients are minimal too which is a plus. Good value and versatile!

May 24, 2019

Encore un excellent produit de motts

Motts connais le melange des saveurs. A chaque fois il nous surprend mais celui ci a la mangue et aux fibres est totalenent délicieux. Jememe les enfants lont adoré

So good it didn't last

I barely got to taste it, lol my kids loves it so much it was gone in days. Guess thats a good thing haha. The few bites I did manage to get were good. I didn't taste the peach much though, and found it a little to tangy for my taste. But will probably buy again for my kids. The added fibre is a bonus. Recieved free from Family Rated

Michigan, United States

Tasty snack!

I was happy to be given the opportunity to try out this product - especially since my toddler loves the apple sauce by this brand. I was surprised by how inexpensive the product was when I redeemed the coupon.

My daughter absolutely loved the taste and wanted more! This flavour may have beat the traditional apple sauce!

I would definitely recommend this to friends and family. Especially those with young children who like to eat healthy snacks.

great taste

Mott's Fruitsasations Fibre unsweetened Mango Peach is so great testing! My daughter loves another product from Mott’s. This one was definitely not easy to find in any store around us, but so worth finding it.#goitfree

Great product

This was a great product. The kids loved the flavour and the texture. I would purchase this again in the future. In fact, I already have since the kids have been asking for it.