Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

New Brunswick, Canada

My 4 year old loves it!

My son often eats Mott's Fruitsations and he loves the new Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach. He finished all the containers and told me he would like me to buy him some more. These are defiantly mommy and daddy approved.

Mottshey guys

Hey guys I finally got to try the new motts mango peach cups after a month of searching the stores it was very hard to find a store who had them on the shelf or in stock ... but I finely found some and I love them also my daughter that's 1 loved it too ... I'll definitely be buying more again we also bought a couple other kinds and loved them all too cant wait to try them all

My son loved it

My son loves this ,its healthy As a mother young kids , I like to provide them with healthy snacks ,and this product is the best with the small amount of the sugar added and fruit mix. it is the best for after school or in the morning.i will racomand this

Not for us

Maybe we just like the freshly sliced mangos over the saucy kind but this is a thumbs down for us. I'm not sure if it's the mix of flavour or
    The texture itself. Hats off to those who enjoy it

Sons favourite

I absolutely love motts fruitsation applesauces. My son loves the taste. His favourite is the peach mango with fibre. All he tastes is the yummy peach mango! He asks for his apple sauce every morning

May 27, 2019

We love motts apple sauce!

We never had the chance to try the new flavour out because it hasn’t been in any stores we shop at but we love motts apple sauce! Great versatile product and I love that they’re adding fibre and veggies into the mix!

May 27, 2019

Great addition to lunches!

The whole family loves this product!! It wS a simple and delicious addition to school lunches. Mango is a favourite in our house so we were so happy to see this added to the Motts line up!

New Brunswick, Canada

This was delicious!

I really enjoyed this flavor. It was very hard to find! My 3 year old loved it as well and she usually only likes Apple Sauce! My husband the picky one even enjoyed it! Great for on the go snackage!

May 27, 2019

Didnt notice any difference from the normal

I was expecting this to have a different taste and texture given that the fiber was added, however I was pleasantly surprised and didn't notice a difference. I did find it a bit sweet but I find that with all of thr flavors (I prefer unsweetened).

May 27, 2019

The best morning/soccer snack!

We love Motts Fruitsations! Our daughter is 3 and this is a regular part of her diet, especially during the winter months when it is hard to find fresh and delicious produce! When I found out they had a new flavour - Motts Fruitsations Peach Mango + Fibre - I was over the moon! She loves this new flavour almost as much as she loves the Motts Fruitsations Blueberry - and I love that it adds to her daily fibre intake as well!

When we started soccer season, I knew we would need some quick snacks to bring to the field for a fuel-up, so of course Motts was on my list! These are easy to pack in a lunch kit, delicious, and have a full serving of fruit. What more could I ask?! Oh, and now I found out that my purchases also help to raise money for the Breakfast Program of Canada - even better! I am proud to support this company with our 1 applesauce a day!