Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Delicious Flavours

My kids and I all loved the flavour of the Motts Fruitsations product. The flavours are balanced nicely so you can really taste the peach and mango in every bite. I would never have guessed from the taste that it is unsweetened! The individual serving cups make it so easy to serve along side breakfast or as a snack. The affordable price and partnership with Breakfast Club of Canada make it an even better choice.

*I received Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach free of charge for review purposes.

February 15, 2020

An easy and great tasting snack

We are always on the go in the household so quick and easy and preferably healthy snacks are a must.

I picked up a package of Motts Fruitsations + Fibre in the Mango Peach flavour. I liked the ingredients and the amount of fibre in the product. Initially, we tried them out for breakfast at room temperature and liked the consistency and texture of it. The taste was fantastic. Everyone wanted seconds but I decided they would be included in lunch the next day. For lunch, they were in the lunch bags which were put in the fridge. They were just as good and tasty and apparently quickly eaten. It’s always nice to find a snack we all enjoy and can agree on.

We will definitely be buying this product in the future and want to try out the other flavours to see what they are like. They are so easy to take with us, and are good either warm or cold. I love that kind of convenience-especially when we are on the go! I recommend picking them up for your family if you are looking for healthy and convenient snacks or to add to a meal.

I received a free sample of Motts Fruitsations + Fibre in the Mango Peach flavour

So Good

I loved Motts Fruitsations in mango peach flavour. You can definitely taste mango with a small mixture of peach. It taste so refreshing, especially in the winter months. I like that it is unsweetened but you do not know this because of the naturally sweetened fruit. The texture was smooth and juicy. One individual container satisfied my mid morning or mid afternoon hunger. The little guy in our family loved this. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

Une collation pratique

Nous avons essayé la collation Fruitsations* +Fibres non sucrée Mangues et pêches. Le goût est excellent et c'est un format pratique pour l'école ou le travail. Une façon rapide d'avoir une portion de fruits sans sucre ajouté tout en augmentant l'apport en fibres.

The Hole family loved

We tried this New Product and the taste is great. The kids absolutely loved IT and wanted more. Perfect for school lunch. The cost of the Product ID Aldo reasonnable.

Great for snacks

I recieved a free voucher coupon to try out this product from FamilyRated Club for my honest review. The one I bought was Mott's Fruitsations+ fibre unsweetened Mango Peach. It was very delicious and our family loves it so much. I would highly recommend to all people.

Fantastic taste!

So refreshing and full of flavor. My grandson and I enjoyed this as a snack after his nap. I was happy because it is healthy for him, low in sugar and very tasty. I will definitely be buying this again and want to try the other flavors. Pretty happy to have the extra fibre in it as well. Easy to open and we will wash and reuse the container for paint when we craft. A win win for this busy grandma.

Great perfect snack

This is perfect snack when I am out of fruits and want my kid to have more Fibre in his daily diet. My kid can go on a whole day without drinking and this is perfect to get him some hydration and fibre. The best thing about it is the convenience! This also tastes great when I ever need a quick snack. The only one reason I didn’t give a 5 star is because my kid is really not a fan of purée so him taking it sometimes is a hit and miss. If they can offer an option to fruit chunks that would be perfect for me.

February 15, 2020

Definitely a hit in my house

My kids loved the texture and the flavour. They were excited about the tangy ness. It was refreshing and filling. Just the right amount for a healthy snack!

This tasted delicious!

I was expecting this to have a bitter, unplesant taste but was surprised that it was actually very good. I loved the fresh taste of peaches and mangos, very refreshing! The fact it has added fibre was awesome!