Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

February 16, 2020

Good breakfast and snack for kids.

When me and my kids try this product. We really love it.we really like the taste so good and yummy. I give my family and friends to try. They love and like so much. We all enjoy. Thanks for the good product. I like to buy this product again and again.

February 16, 2020

My Grandson is a very picky eater so I was nervous to give him this to try but to my surprise he loved it and wanted more.
    He said it tasted delicious.

February 16, 2020

A delicious yet healthy snack

I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of these Mott’s Fruitsations applesauce treats. Naturally sweetened and a perfect amount to satisfy you. I would eat it on its own or with my morning oatmeal, to help sweeten it. I’ll definitely buy it again.

I got this free through Family Rated.

Perfect Snack

This was a perfect sized healthy snack especially in the winter months when fresh fruit is pricey. The texture was good and not too grainy - which sometimes happens when fibre is added. I thought that it was very flavourful but not too sweet.

healthy snack for everyone

although this product was a little hard to find in my usual store I finally found it in Food Basics at a reasonable price. I love applesauce and the new fibre flavours of Mango and Peach was well worth the search. The Mango and Peach flavours were not over powering and to find a snack without added sugar was a great find. I recommend this snack to everyone in my friends and family.

February 16, 2020

Easy snack on the go for anyone

I really like this Mott's product, because it is unsweetened and is made from real fruits. One small pack is only 50 calories and covers 30% of the daily recommended Vitamin C intake. It's easy to carry and is perfect for school snacks. Doesn't contain nuts, so any kid can take it to school. I would recommend it to any parent. Also, the price is really good for 6 small packs in one big pack. Convenient, healthy and fun to eat.

Very good

I have tried the motts fruisation mango and peach flavor. Love the fact that its individually packed. It's so easy to just toss in lunch bags and knowing that's it healthy and unsweetened.

February 16, 2020

J ai bien aimer ce produit et mon conjoint aussi je vais en racheter c est sûre. C est une bonne collation à mettre dans les boîte à lunch. Je vous le recommande.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tasty

I like the taste of the peach mango. Peach and mango go good together. If you like peaches and mangos you will definitely love the way that they go together. The flavours go very well together. No sugar add to it and it still has a nice taste. The natural flavours of the peach and mango make it sweet enough. Definitely go out and buy if you love peaches and mangos.

February 16, 2020

Perfect snack anywhere anytime!!

Having a toddler and young kid in the house, we always have to stock up healthy snack to have it at hone or on the go. Fruit stations mango and peach is a perfect addition to our snack stash and it was well received by both kids. Me being an ardent fan of anything mango, I went through them like crazy. Highly recommended this to anyone who wants to feed sugarless snack to kids. Only downside is I had to search this specific mango peach flavour at different stores. Hope it is available easily in future.