Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

June 08, 2015

Made my not so white sandals, wearable again. Color safe on my brightly painted walls, to get the marks off..

June 08, 2015

I really like these, I have a white countertop and it removes anything that stains the counter.

June 08, 2015

This is the only product that works so well on a greasy stove top! Amazing!

June 08, 2015

I wouldn't be without this product! I can use it on the walls, floors, counters, - even shoes!!! LOVE it because IT WORKS!!!

June 08, 2015

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is an awesome cleaning product! It will clean anything from shoes to oily grease to water scum in your bath tub! Its a must have product in my cleaning supplies!

3.2/5

June 08, 2015

Mr.Clean is a great brand in household cleaning products, and their effectiveness and quality are incomparable.
    That said, while I find the Magic Eraser to be effective with a great price point, I believe it should be directed that each person using this wear gloves or some sort of protection so as not to get burned from the bleach and harsh chemicals, which may be very reactive for sensitive skin, broken skin, dry skin and thin skin.

Magic Eraser works well in cleaning whites, which is the magic of bleach and other such chemicals in the product, and it is very quick to see the results when cleaning. The product does require a bit of elbow grease, but the results outweigh the efforts.

For some of my fellow members with any of the aforementioned skin conditions or skin types, I would urge you to consider wearing gloves when using this product.

June 08, 2015

This is the most innovative product ever made. I use it for almost everything. One thing though, is you do need to be careful when using on laminated wood, it does tend to leave scruff marks that won't go away but otherwise, it is amazing. great for tubs, walls, and all kitchen appliances.

June 08, 2015

I love magic erasers! They are exactly that... Magic! They wok so well on everything, especially the walls.

June 08, 2015

I really like Magic Erasers. I love even more that I almost never have to purchase them as they come in the Brandsaver boxes all the time. They clean really well, but the durability is not the greatest. After a couple uses they fall completely apart. That being said they clean great and always leave my kitchen and bathroom sparkling.

2.8/5

June 08, 2015

This product works well but disintegrates too fast. Be careful, the more you wet, the more it'll shrink and fall apart!