Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

June 13, 2015

very effective even have to be careful on how you use it
    but I like

June 13, 2015

If I could only ever have one cleaning product in my house for the rest of eternity, Mr. Clean Magic Erasers would probably be it. They can honestly remove anything. And it really does seem to be the work of magic. I am always amazed cleaning the bathtub with them. You can feel the difference between the surface you've used the sponge and where you haven't.
    Only downside, I have to say, is if you're really scrubbing with it, it can have a tendency to come apart easily. But it really does work amazingly.

June 13, 2015

Très efficace, J'en ai toujours dans mon auto, au travail, c'est magique, vraiment!!!

June 13, 2015

This is my best friend in the house. When I moved in with my boyfriend, his tub was DISCUSTING. We tried to clean it many ways, but none worked till a tried the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Seriously, it was amazing.

Updated On: June 13, 2015

Oh, and my advice for you... cut it in 2 or 4 pieces (depending on what you are cleaning). This way, you'll use it more.

June 12, 2015

I love Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It saves so much time. It cleans the walls and tough stains that you wouldn't think would come off the walls, floors, even your rims. my shoes. A hands up to this product. It is something that I will always have on hand because it cleans anything and everything.

June 12, 2015

i recently purchased magic erasers for the bathroom. I couldn't believe how shiny it made my whole bathroom!

June 12, 2015

This magic friend can clean anything and remove stain from any surface! Truly amazing and a must have in our cleaning cupboard

June 12, 2015

Love it! Cleans pretty much everything with ease

June 12, 2015

Even though I have already posted a review about this product, I had to post again, another use for this product is cleaning up the front of my stainless steel bbq, I thought to try an sos pad but thought the pad would scratch the stainless steel so I used the magic eraser and wow I was impressed at how good the bbq come out.

June 12, 2015

More expensive than some but you get what you pay for. Handsdown the best magic eraser on the market.