Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

August 06, 2010

I love the magic eraser I have teens and they're alwys rough housing and marking the walls. The eraser works great. It also works great at getting scuff marks off my son's basketball shoes and I always use it on my white baseboards.

July 31, 2010

I have used this product on just about everything and it works great! It works great for soap scum in the shower or bath tub, pen marks on counter surfaces or tables, cleaning the stove top, kitchen and bathroom sinks. The list goes on and on!!

Great product!

July 29, 2010

I recieved this as a free sample and my daughter started cleaning with it it really works well.. she cleaned her sneakers.. a mirror, the fridge door,her lamp and also she cleaned some different walls in our house( you know how little kids rub their hands along the walls when the go down the hall) also around door knobs... well it really cleaned good.. the only problem was that it started to fall apart.. other then that it works great and you can get alot of cleaning out of it

July 20, 2010

What can I say about Magic Eraser !!!! Does a great job. I have patio chairs on my balcony that have been out in all types of weather. I used Mr Clean Magic Eraser on them and they look brand new. Definately a keeper

July 14, 2010

I love magic erasers for everything - except walls, if you aren't careful it can leave marks on paint.

July 13, 2010

Freaking amazing sponge that can remove the most stubborn dirt from the oddest surfaces... such as a shoe. However, I don't like using it on walls. I think there's some sort of bleach in the sponge because the colour of my walls get transferred onto the sponge and actually wears a little thinner.

July 08, 2010

This thing is great as soon as I get one out I'm running around the house rubbing doors with it,switch plates,scuffs on the floor. Anything that's whit and dirty is getting attacked by the Mr clean eraser. Its great works well find the sponge doesn't last that long but they're cheap so its not an issue.

Recommend you try it you cant lose anything but dirt.

June 29, 2010

this is a definate must have to your household cleaners! I find myself using it more and more it is amazing on outside furniture it helps make your furniture and toys look good again and not dingy and dirty
    I have used it on pen marks, paint, lipstick,grease, soap scum, dirty toilets many many more things then I can name right now. I love it and the price is great especially for the way it works!

June 29, 2010

This is one of the things I use to clean up the house....it cleans up everything from the mess my hubby makes on the stove (grr)...to the kids artwork on the table/walls (double grr)...it even clean the mirrors quite nice...and of course the bathtub...

It's worth every penny...my only complaint would be they get used up quite quick...but they do work at cleaning up...

June 15, 2010

my partner bought this and i thought it was just a gimmick and going to be the same as everything else, but i was pleasantly surprised. it is a great product and works like a charm cutting down any scrubbing time into 1/2.