Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    2.3/5

May 30, 2017

I know a lot of people love these, but I just find them hard to use, and they hold the water and I find it drips everywhere, great for cleaning hard stuff, but you have to be careful.

May 30, 2017

There is nothing this product can get out Mr clean magic Erasers get out markers ,any wall stains ,also sharpy paint on tables.They clean so good leaving walls and floors supper clean.

May 30, 2017

I love using these on everything I own! I use them on everything from the kitchen and bathroom to our son's shoes to remove scuff marks. This eraser really is magic and cleans up everything.

May 30, 2017

These are amazing. I use these for everything and haven't found anything yet that these won't remove. It makes cleaning stubborn mess a breeze. I can't imagine not having these in my cleaning routine.

May 30, 2017

I love these Mr. clean Magic Erasers they are absolutely amazing! They clean everything with little to no effort! I am amazed every time at how well it removes stains, dirt grime, you name it, it erases it! They are a. Ice soft spongy type pad so no worries about scratching surfaces! Not a harsh abrasive cleaner and doesn't leave any residue behind. Just an all around truly amazing cleaner!

May 30, 2017

I love these Mr. Clean Magic Erasers! The name says it all as they do really magically erase just about everything! Probably one of the most effective cleaners on the market! It cleans everything from dirt, grime, soap scum, grease etc! It's great for glass cook tops as it doesn't scratch! Glass shower doors come out looking brand new! They seem a bit pricey but really they aren't as the one little eraser pad lasts a long time! I just tear off little chunks of it at a time.

May 30, 2017

I always have these on hand. They are so quick and easy to use with minimal scrubbing. They remove so many marks! Just have to be careful on painted surfaces as It can take the paint off.

May 30, 2017

Magic Erasers have made my life so much easier! It saves me the hassle of finding a rag and picking a product to do a quick clean of the bathroom... I just keep a Magic Eraser by my sink and wipe it down whenever it needs some freshening up! They don't have the harsh chemical smell and I am enjoy a clean bathroom! It also cleans many other surfaces without harming the finish!

May 30, 2017

Best tough dirt, grime and stain remover on the market. Does not require additional cleaners. No harsh smell or sticky residue. Cleans all rooms in my home with out breaking a sweat and doesn't destroy sensitive surfaces. Great price and availability.

May 29, 2017

About the only thing I can use that keeps up with grease monkey husband and son! LOL it also is amazing at removing any arks from the dog's as well. I find it a bit pricey but as it does work better than anything else I've tried, the price is comparable to the results obtained. No name versions of magic eraser don't work half as well as Mr Clean ones.